This FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) was last updated in July of 1999, so you may find it a little outdated, but it is still full of very useful information. We are able to offer this FAQ with thanks to
The Echoes List Web Page.
- Who is Pink Floyd anyway?
- Did the bands that preceded Pink Floyd make any records?
- What Albums Have Pink Floyd Released
- What Rare Releases are out there
- All About Quadrophonics
- What are VariLites?
- What Are Some Good Sources For Collectors
- Pink Floyd and Music clubs
- What rarities are out there?
- What are all these remasters?
- A collection of great setlists
- A list of working titles for Floyd songs
Common Floyd Related Questions
- What Pink Floyd fanzines are out there
- What Are Some Good Books about Pink Floyd
- What Artwork Exists
- Fleudian Slips
- A list of common abbreviations
- A list of coverbands
- What are the management addresses?
- What Floyd videos exist?
The Syd Barrett Years
- The Early Singles
- Tonight Let’s All Make Love In London
- The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
- The Syd-era tours
- A Saucerful Of Secrets
- Does Syd Barrett play on a Beatles track?
- When did Syd Barrett leave the band?
- What did Syd do after leaving the band?
After Syd, Before the Dark Side
- The Not-so Early Singles
- The 1968 1969 tours
- The Man & The Journey
- Atom Heart Mother
- Zabriskie Point
- The Glory Tours
- What was played at the BBC shows
- Obscured By Clouds
The Roger Waters Era
- Did Pink Floyd ever do any advertisements?
- Dark Side Of The Moon
- The Dark Side Of The Moon Tour
- What were the household objects
- Raving and Touring
- Wish You Were Here
- The In The Flesh Tour
- The Wall
- The Wall tours
- When and Why did Rick Wright Leave the Band?
- The Final Cut
The David Gilmour Era
- A Momentary Lapse Of Reason
- La Carrera Panamericana
- The Division Bell
- Who or What is Publius
Floyd Gone Solo
- When and Why did Roger Waters leave the band
- The Pro’s And Con’s of Hitchhiking
- The Pro’s And Con’s on tour
- Radio KAOS
- The Wall In Berlin
- Amused To Death