Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: the trivia corner - test your know about of Pink floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
awesome job Steve, totally correct.....
next question.... what songs were planned as Pink Floyd's third single to be released on 45?
I'm guessing

Vegetable Man/Scream Thy Last Scream
Ditto that and also add Jugband Blues.
partially right...
Right, okay, i seem to remember reading something about Millionaire or Sunshine for the third single too. Am I close?
you guys have all the right songs , now what were the two to be released, remember back then a single was a 45, with A side and B side...so two songs...
Assuming you mean what was planned by the record company for release rather than recorded and immediately dismissed, was it Jugband Blues and Millionaire?
Kimbers Sheep Wrote:you guys have all the right songs , now what were the two to be released, remember back then a single was a 45, with A side and B side...so two songs...
I do know what 45 refers to, 45's are 7" singles and obviously have both an A and B side to them. I was stating random songs hoping you would just except it as an answer rather than a more specific answer.
now Steve..of course I want the exact two songs, and sorry if I offended you, wasn't my intent, most poeple here probably don't remember 45's at all, so I was simply stating fact that there were two songs, A & B
Kimbers Sheep Wrote:now Steve..of course I want the exact two songs, and sorry if I offended you, wasn't my intent, most poeple here probably don't remember 45's at all, so I was simply stating fact that there were two songs, A & B
I wasn't offended in any way and you'll have to try harder in future to do so. :;):

Am I close with Jugband Blues/Millionaire or am I going to have to try another combination.
Reference URL's