Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: the trivia corner - test your know about of Pink floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.........Point Me At The Sky?

I'm not asking a question even if that's right.
wrong....next :D
It Would Be So Nice?
nope
If we're only counting A-sides, IWBSN would be right, so I'm assuming we're counting B-sides too.

It was Paintbox, the B-side to Apples And Oranges.

I'll repeat my last question since nobody ever answered it correctly: When was the first time David Gilmour played the slide guitar solo for Breathe live?

Edited By sjmcd on 1167402060
sjmcd Wrote:If we're only counting A-sides, IWBSN would be right, so I'm assuming we're counting B-sides too.

I'll repeat my last question since nobody ever answered it correctly: When was the first time David Gilmour played the slide guitar solo for Breathe live?
I would assume sometime in 1972, but I have no idea on anything more exact...
Morglor9 Wrote:
sjmcd Wrote:If we're only counting A-sides, IWBSN would be right, so I'm assuming we're counting B-sides too.

I would assume sometime in 1972, but I have no idea on anything more exact...
Nope, you're way off.

Edit: I'll rephrase the question, since I can't remember the exact wording of where I read it.

When was the first time David Gilmour played the slide guitar solo for Breathe on a pedal steel guitar live?

Edited By sjmcd on 1167486890
1987 AMLOR tour? this is a toughie
pic3789 Wrote:1987 AMLOR tour? this is a toughie
Nope.
ok im going to my best guess
Live 8. i know he played steel pedal there and it's the only thing i can think of.
Reference URL's