Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: New to Pink Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome!!

You definitely need to buy Dark Side of the Moon. That is standard issue. After that just collect the other works from Pink Floyd's long list of albums. Hope that helps.
Just buy any album. They are ALL great.

Except "A momentary lapse of reason"...it SUCKS. But its not PF really anyway...
animals and wish you were here and the rest
Pink Prism Wrote:Except "A momentary lapse of reason"...it SUCKS. But its not PF really anyway...
Same goes for the Final Cut. Although it doesn't suck as badly as AMLoR, it realyl isn't PF.
welcome to the board and i would suggest Wish You Were Here and Animals, then listen to Piper to see the changes, then buy them ALL rocker
and moved to Albums
Yeah like mentioned above, I wouldn't recommend The Final Cut or A Momentary Lapse of Reason. Get Wish You Were Here, Animals, Dark Side, Meddle, and Obscured by Clouds.
division bell is sweet too.
Oh yes, and you can't forget AHM. Actually, now that I think about it, your best bet is probably to just buy all the PF albums and start by lsitening to Dark Side, Wall, Animals and Wish You Were Here. Then move on and listen to the other stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's