Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: The Notebook v. 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohhh now I feel left out :(
(01-24-2010 10:11 AM)BOOOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh now I feel left out :(

the three of us can rarely ever get the timing right =(
I blame Chris haha :P

And the current epic time difference!
The issue isn't necessarily simply OTW, the issue is some of you treat it as your own personal chat room. We've said before to only make topics which were legit topics and not ones that would simply last for 1-2 pages (which to be honest is what "what does your avatar mean" should have been, instead it's turned into silliness by people changing their avatars and then saying, now my avatar is blah) The Notebook was designed long ago by a mod (Wowser) who meant for it to be a place where "mini-topics" could belong, not a place for you guys to chat. And for the record, I'd rather read 1-2 decent posts a day than go through the nonsense that it posted here sometimes, keep it on MSN or YIM or whatever and stop posting simply to post.
(01-24-2010 09:45 AM)Three Different Ones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2010 09:44 AM)BOOOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Wahey! They just keep coming don't they!!

And seemingly the jokes are never-ending as well :)

sarah that post was not artistic, and is therefore garbage, you faaaacking cootie queen

(01-24-2010 09:49 AM)BOOOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry sorry. I forgot we couldn't discuss things that weren't PF related anymore. Y'know like cracking jokes and having a good time...

I'll correct my behaviour.

Perfect examples. Casually using this term is of course a British thing which means something entirely different to Americans. If you called a woman that in America you'd be slapped or have a drink thrown in your face or worse. But it's just in fun right? Sorry, it's not funny. It's classless no matter who says it.
A lot happens when I go offline for a few hours. ;_;
Well yes, I am British, and no the word in question doesn't offend me. I certainly wouldn't dream of calling someone that if I knew it was going to offend, I'm just not that sort of person. I know Eric means it in a lighthearted way so I don't see what the problem is. Its a joke he and I have anyway.

Oh wait, I forgot, we can't have conversations or chat to each other on PFO...my mistake.
Also I'd express my opinion, but I'd probably get banned for it, so, you know.
(01-24-2010 11:58 AM)cevor Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2010 09:45 AM)Three Different Ones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2010 09:44 AM)BOOOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Wahey! They just keep coming don't they!!

And seemingly the jokes are never-ending as well :)

sarah that post was not artistic, and is therefore garbage, you faaaacking cootie queen

(01-24-2010 09:49 AM)BOOOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry sorry. I forgot we couldn't discuss things that weren't PF related anymore. Y'know like cracking jokes and having a good time...

I'll correct my behaviour.

Perfect examples. Casually using this term is of course a British thing which means something entirely different to Americans. If you called a woman that in America you'd be slapped or have a drink thrown in your face or worse. But it's just in fun right? Sorry, it's not funny. It's classless no matter who says it.

i should have specified..i actually manually typed out cootie queen..
Can't we just be friends?
Reference URL's