Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: The Notebook v. 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-17-2010 10:02 PM)only floyd Wrote: [ -> ]cool beach, are there sharks in them waters UnsureCrying

Actually sharks are found in some part of all oceans of the planet. It's just that many of them prefer the safety and feeding of deeper waters. Nurse and Tiger sharks for instance have been documented to swim into just three feet of beach waters in search of food.
Its the baracuda and jelly fish you should be carefull of.
I don't go swimming in the ocean... after watching all those horror movies. lol..
I like dry land.
I don't go swimming in the ocean because of Animal Planet. Its not just the sharks that scare the pee out of me.
What's the point of going to the beach if you don't go in the water? It's not like my sister and I were tens of miles off the coast.....we were barely 10 feet from the shoreline, but we weren't driving 3 1/2 hours just to sit on the sand.
I mean in the deeper part of the ocean. I love to put my feet in the water but not to far off into the water where the boats are.
and in Florida you can't go in the lake without meeting Mr. Alligator
(05-18-2010 11:37 AM)Libbywaters74D Wrote: [ -> ]I mean in the deeper part of the ocean. I love to put my feet in the water but not to far off into the water where the boats are.

Oh yeah, I never go more than say.....waist high. Not because I can't swim, because I can, but just because ocean currents can be very unpredictable.
thats another reason not to go over your head. LOL.
I often go here to relax, about half hour drive, shallow waters and no sharks Happy
[Image: falasarna-beach3600.jpg]
I wished I lived a half-hour from the beach. As it stands, we're close to 4 hours away from the coast. If we lived closer, I'd be there every day.
Reference URL's