Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: The Notebook v. 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those kind of neighbors usually end up dead or in prison, it's bad they go to prison everyone has to pay to keep them up. Too bad we don't have chain gangs for them there. Katrina moved some of New Orleans "undesirables" around here, it didn't take them long to find out we can protect life & property with lethal force, they went back where they was protected by the liberal law. No/low morals breed scummy people.
(07-05-2010 05:14 PM)sea green queen Wrote: [ -> ]Those kind of neighbors usually end up dead or in prison

That isn't saying a great deal, as literally everyone ends up dead.
You are a witty one, you remind me of myself when I was young, maybe 15.
Guess where Dark Side of the Moon is on the Billboard 200 album charts this week?

Bet you'll never guess.

[Image: thismustbeajoke.jpg]
(07-17-2010 10:20 AM)Electrophile Wrote: [ -> ]Guess where Dark Side of the Moon is on the Billboard 200 album charts this week?

Bet you'll never guess.

[Image: thismustbeajoke.jpg]

Brilliantrocker
I would wager that a re-entry that high has a lot to do with the news about David and Roger. I mean, it's re-entered the charts before, but never higher than 190 that I can remember. I'm just glad that more and more people are discovering the band and their music. It's a good thing to be a Floydian. Wink
Or Floydette
Interesting weekend , ligthening strike blew my telephone line including my internet connection , got lucky though , nothing but the fuses got fried . Dodged a bullet .
(07-19-2010 04:56 PM)Jeff 2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting weekend , ligthening strike blew my telephone line including my internet connection , got lucky though , nothing but the fuses got fried . Dodged a bullet .

Good for you. Lightning blew both my computer and TV-set a couple of years ago. Taught me to pull the plugs when mighty Thor rides the sky.
(07-20-2010 10:22 AM)Pink Flow Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2010 04:56 PM)Jeff 2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting weekend , ligthening strike blew my telephone line including my internet connection , got lucky though , nothing but the fuses got fried . Dodged a bullet .

Good for you. Lightning blew both my computer and TV-set a couple of years ago. Taught me to pull the plugs when mighty Thor rides the sky.

You don't suppose this is Hollywood advertising that new superhero movie , the one featuring Thor ?Innocent
Reference URL's