Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: The Notebook v. 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-09-2011 01:52 AM)cevor Wrote: [ -> ]sgq, glad to hear it! Julia Dream stopped by the other day!

Thanx cevor, all is well. I have three small spots on my liver but the doc says the chemo should get them. It would be nice if she & others would start to drop by again like way back when. It looks like yours is double posting also. Sometimes when I try to delete one the server sends a MY BB error & I can't connect back to the site till later on. Take care my friend. Randy
I was given sleeping meds for waking up at 4 am. My age is showing now, seven med bottles & counting. Three will make you high, I would've loved them when I was young. But that was then, this is now.
This is my 7,000th post.

Woo-hoo! rocker
Haha, congratulations!
I have been thinking, if 2 people had to take a forever trek around the world without eating who would die first, a 30 year old fit healthy slim man or a fat unfit 30 year old man?
(08-20-2011 12:04 PM)only floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking, if 2 people had to take a forever trek around the world without eating who would die first, a 30 year old fit healthy slim man or a fat unfit 30 year old man?

Now, why would you want to think about that? To diet or not to diet? Biggrin
Well because I think the fat man would win with the amount of fat storage he has and my friend thinks the healthier man would win, but surely with less fat storage the healthy fit man would not last as long? Ermm
They're not camels, they're people! I vote for the slim guy.
Why?
Because Joe's slim.
Reference URL's