Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: The Notebook v. 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-14-2012 12:22 PM)only floyd Wrote: [ -> ]ipad or any tab vs laptop? what is best? are tabs gonna wipe out laptops eventually?
Reason I ask is because I was thinking of getting an ipod touch but as they are so expensive I then thought why not go a little further and get rid of my laptop and old sony mp3 and combine all to a new ipad/tab Ermm

When I was a boy, if I wanted my own IPad i'd have to carve one out of a piece of wood.
(03-14-2012 12:22 PM)only floyd Wrote: [ -> ]ipad or any tab vs laptop? what is best? are tabs gonna wipe out laptops eventually?
Reason I ask is because I was thinking of getting an ipod touch but as they are so expensive I then thought why not go a little further and get rid of my laptop and old sony mp3 and combine all to a new ipad/tab Ermm

I just ordered a Toshiba Satellite P775 laptop. I hope that helps.
(03-15-2012 12:09 AM)Floydy Wrote: [ -> ]

When I was a boy, if I wanted my own IPad i'd have to carve one out of a piece of wood.

Liar. They didn't even have wood back then.
(03-16-2012 05:41 PM)Lady Floydian Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012 12:09 AM)Floydy Wrote: [ -> ]

Liar. They didn't even have wood back then.

Hey, don't make fun of him! I'm quite sure Australians still don't have wood.
Say 'Beer can',............you now talk like a Jamaican saying 'Bacon' Smile
Try to say malban really fast.
Off to Hove tomorrow, I might even bump into Mr Gilmour or even the shed builder who has been given the job to reduce the size of his shed.
(03-17-2012 01:42 PM)only floyd Wrote: [ -> ]Say 'Beer can',............you now talk like a Jamaican saying 'Bacon' Smile

Hahahahaha Biggrin
Gotta laugh at this classic ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyziHklQXTo
Being unemployed sucks. I'm hoping things pick up soon once all the college/high school students go back to class in the next couple weeks.
Reference URL's