Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: Is David the best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Who is Ke$sha?

I also don't believe in rating musicians. Everyone's got their own style. Pink Floyd is a genre of its own, so you can't really rate the guitarist. But if I had to pick my favourite guitarist, I would pick David Gilmour.
(02-09-2011 02:21 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Ke$sha?

I also don't believe in rating musicians. Everyone's got their own style. Pink Floyd is a genre of its own, so you can't really rate the guitarist. But if I had to pick my favourite guitarist, I would pick David Gilmour.

youve never heard of Kesha? Shes big now days... What country do you live in? this is her wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha
Joe's in Egypt, where I'm pretty sure Ke$ha's brand of aural turds isn't popular.
lol I agree but shes actually gotten #1 in lots of countries. I guess not in Egypt. STAY PURE JOE Well I guess who have enough to deal with over there...
Still, she is not a guitarist, she is an annoying pop singer.
very true
And very, very trashy. Don't know 'bout y'all, but I've always found David to be classy, yet relaxed.
Yes even when playing guitar he stays where he is suppost to be on stage and focusing on whats happening between his finger and the strings while you'll see almost everybody else jumping around on stage (AC/DC is a good example).
Meh. All of that counts as performing, in my opinion. Whether you dance, or just stand there...everything has a unique taste, I guess. David has style.
Thats true
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's