Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: personality prediction based on favorite pf albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
basicaly what im going to do is make a prediction on ur personality based on a few of ur favorite pf albums. so write down ur few fav pf albums and tell me if im right about ur personality.(i probably wont be but ill try.)
Ummagumma - Live, Atom Heart Mother, A Saucerful of Secrets, Meddle and PATGoD.
(05-20-2011 02:47 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Ummagumma - Live, Atom Heart Mother, A Saucerful of Secrets, Meddle and PATGoD.

i think ur probably slightly weird, and u matured quickly.(i hope im right.)
Bullseye! Except for the mature part, I'm quite moronic.
(05-21-2011 02:36 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Bullseye! Except for the mature part, I'm quite moronic.

LOL. Best post ever.

The Final Cut, The Wall, A Saucerful of Secrets, Atom Heart Mother, Ummagumma for me.

Also, it's perfectly possible to tell personalities from this, through cold reading. I wish I were good at it, because it's quite an interesting thing.
My favorite albums are The Dark Side of the Moon, The Division Bell, Obscured By Clouds -- I defy you to guess correctly. I know you won't, but give it the ol' college try anyway.
(05-21-2011 09:06 AM)Arno Sluismans Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2011 02:36 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Bullseye! Except for the mature part, I'm quite moronic.

LOL. Best post ever.

The Final Cut, The Wall, A Saucerful of Secrets, Atom Heart Mother, Ummagumma for me.

Also, it's perfectly possible to tell personalities from this, through cold reading. I wish I were good at it, because it's quite an interesting thing.

ok. ur probably not very energenic and prehaps lazy.
(05-21-2011 09:58 AM)Lady Floydian Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite albums are The Dark Side of the Moon, The Division Bell, Obscured By Clouds -- I defy you to guess correctly. I know you won't, but give it the ol' college try anyway.

ur a more positive person and u talk alot.
Nope, not really. I've never been much of a talker, I say what I want to say when I need to say it, and if I have nothing to say, I don't talk. I prefer silence to empty, meaningless prattle. I consider myself a pragmatic realist, though I see nothing wrong with being an endless optimist.
Ok here are my favorites:

Wish You Were Here, Animals, Meddle and AMLOR.
Top 5:

Ummagumma
A Saucerful of Secrets
Atom Heart Mother
Meddle
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's