Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: dogs of war - who likes it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yuckkkk urghhhhh yuckkkkk urghhhhhhhh yuckkkkk yackkkkk splashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that bit where dave bangs on the microphone onb the delicate sound vid is a bit scheesy, too
wowser Wrote:that bit where dave bangs on the microphone onb the delicate sound vid is a bit scheesy, too
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yuckkkk urghhhhh yuckkkkk urghhhhhhhh yuckkkkk yackkkkk splashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please, why post about that song, ooooooohhhhh its painful
(i suppose that might sound a little hypocritical :Oo: )
floydianyid Wrote:
wowser Wrote:that bit where dave bangs on the microphone onb the delicate sound vid is a bit scheesy, too

please, why post about that song, ooooooohhhhh its painful
(i suppose that might sound a little hypocritical :Oo: )
It's a paradox - In order for you to stop people posting in this thread, you have to post wihin the thread to get your point across. You are operating within the structure of something that you oppose.
I vote yes. It's not a favorite, but my feelings are summed up this way: "It's not the worst, and it's not the best." (To paraphrase.)
I think Dogs of War is probably among the weakest songs in their canon (and there ain't many of 'em). Still, I'll take the worst Floyd song over the best Men Without Hats song anyday.
Myriad Small Creature Wrote:I think Dogs of War is probably among the weakest songs in their canon (and there ain't many of 'em). Still, I'll take the worst Floyd song over the best Men Without Hats song anyday.
"You can dance if you want to" :music:

C'mon, you know you like it..
Oobleck42 Wrote:
Myriad Small Creature Wrote:I think Dogs of War is probably among the weakest songs in their canon (and there ain't many of 'em). Still, I'll take the worst Floyd song over the best Men Without Hats song anyday.
"You can dance if you want to" :music:

C'mon, you know you like it..
I posted the lyrics to that a while back...
I beleive it to be their worst, simply cannot get into it at all
It ain't THAT bad...

Edited By Ignis Fatuus on 1079422334
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's