Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: Album Rankings - How do you rank Floyd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I probably participated in this poll earlier, and this will probably differ from what I wrote earlier!

1). Piper
2). Wish You Were Here
3). Meddle
4). DSotM
5). Animals
6). Relics
7). Obscured by Clouds
8). Division Bell
9). Final Cut
10). Saucerful
11). The Wall
12). Ummagumma
13). Atom Heart Mother
14). AMLOR
15). More
Green is the Colour*

Anyways, I'll try that, see how it works out

I find the instrumentals and originals on OBC to be better, and the originals also (minus Cymbaline)
Roy Batty Wrote:Rigth now I'd like to listen to the first nine in this order. I'd stay away from the remaining 5. Not that they're bad, but right now I am sick of those songs.

1 Wall
2 Animals
3 Lapse
4 Meddle
5 Saucer
6 More (my version)
7 Atom
8 Obscured
9 Final

10 Division
11 Wish
12 Piper
13 Darkside
14 Ummagumma
Once again a very strange list. Dark Side and Wish You Were Here in your bottom five? ???
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:
Roy Batty Wrote:Rigth now I'd like to listen to the first nine in this order. I'd stay away from the remaining 5. Not that they're bad, but right now I am sick of those songs.

1 Wall
2 Animals
3 Lapse
4 Meddle
5 Saucer
6 More (my version)
7 Atom
8 Obscured
9 Final

10 Division
11 Wish
12 Piper
13 Darkside
14 Ummagumma
Once again a very strange list. Dark Side and Wish You Were Here in your bottom five? ???
And their two worst albums as your top 2?
sjmcd Wrote:
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:

1 Wall
2 Animals
3 Lapse
4 Meddle
5 Saucer
6 More (my version)
7 Atom
8 Obscured
9 Final

10 Division
11 Wish
12 Piper
13 Darkside
14 Ummagumma
Now that I disagree with. ???
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:
sjmcd Wrote:
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:

1 Wall
2 Animals
3 Lapse
4 Meddle
5 Saucer
6 More (my version)
7 Atom
8 Obscured
9 Final

10 Division
11 Wish
12 Piper
13 Darkside
14 Ummagumma
I said worst, not bad. Those two are both great albums, the others are just better IMO. :;):
sjmcd Wrote:
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:
sjmcd Wrote:
pinkfloydmadchris Wrote:

1 Wall
2 Animals
3 Lapse
4 Meddle
5 Saucer
6 More (my version)
7 Atom
8 Obscured
9 Final

10 Division
11 Wish
12 Piper
13 Darkside
14 Ummagumma
I said worst, not bad. Those two are both great albums, the others are just better IMO. :;):
Still, Animals AND The Wall both worse than More and Ummagumma - that is pretty extreme! :D
I feel The Wall and Animals to be their strongest, and More and Ummagumma their weakest (excluding the post-Roger stuff)
Three Different Ones Wrote:I feel The Wall and Animals to be their strongest, and More and Ummagumma their weakest (excluding the post-Roger stuff)
Really?

That IS news.
Actually it is, because More and Ummagumma, and Obscured often flipflop for my least favorite album (excluding post-Rog)
Reference URL's