Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: Country cover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I also attended the Aussie Pink Floyd show in San Jose last night, and must agree with QueenPinkWhoZep that it was very enjoyable.

During the breaks, they were piping a *country music* recording of Pink Floyd tunes (I believe it was The Wall, but it could have been a mix of Floyd songs). The songs ranged from comical to sounding surprisingly good (I am not a country music fan). But the music was definitely interesting to me.

Is anyone familiar with this and know if it is commercially available? I did not recognize such a cover listed in the sticky post of this forum.

Thanks all
OFFRocker Wrote:Hello,

I also attended the Aussie Pink Floyd show in San Jose last night, and must agree with QueenPinkWhoZep that it was very enjoyable.

During the breaks, they were piping a *country music* recording of Pink Floyd tunes (I believe it was The Wall, but it could have been a mix of Floyd songs). The songs ranged from comical to sounding surprisingly good (I am not a country music fan). But the music was definitely interesting to me.

Is anyone familiar with this and know if it is commercially available? I did not recognize such a cover listed in the sticky post of this forum.

Thanks all
That's Luther Wrong & The Rights (or Luther Wright and the Wrongs) "Rebuild The Wall" -- available on amazon.com and brick and mortar shops everywhere.
Thank you, that will make a great Xmas gift for "my better half". We were laughing like crazy when we heard the "Is there anybody out there" lines from that recording
That cover disc (Luther Wright & The Wrongs' Rebuild The Wall) is THE best - certainly my favorite - closely followed by The Squirrels disc "The Not-So-Bright Side Of The Moon".
Reference URL's