Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: Led Zeppelin are a bunch of overrated c**ks. - That's right, I said it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
if anything, i think they are underrated. i know that's sounds weird, but it's true. people in general seem to see them as popular, but don't hold them in high artistic esteem. they were more than most people seem to be able to understand.
I admit in their later days they tried some artistic growth, but they really failed, and in their early days they could drop a nice bomb on an audience. But, frankly, they come off as sterile and boring to me.
The Great Pig in the Sky Wrote:This thread rules. Finally somebody is ballsy enough to just say it. Plant is easily the most overrated vocalist...ever. He gets on my nerves.
I can be Robert Plant too!

Oh, oh oh oh oh ohhh...

Ooo ya, ooo yeah.

And, done. Seriously, he does that far too much. I own one Zeppelin album, Houses of the Holy, and I won't bother getting more. I-IV are far too overplayed and overhyped for me to bother, not to mention that what I've heard of it is all too much of the same "Sex, JRR Tolkien, and Rock and Roll". I'd rather just... not waste my money? In my opinion, they're the kind of band where you can buy the best of CD and not bother getting more, because it's all there (if you want it. I don't.).
you forgot a

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY OOOH (for like 3 minutes)
I dont understand how You can say "Led Zeppelin are a bunch of overrated c**ks", if anything your statment is overrated. Dude if anything Punk music is overated why it's just a bunch of fool's who only know how to scream real angry, and play songs that have no depth to them.(When talking about how you judge Led Zeppelin) I really think that its quite childish to call them a bunch of c***s, I dont post about how much I hate today's music and punk music(and many other bad forms of music I dont like, and would like to call c****'s).

There music is great man, to say that LZ IV,I,III, II, Houses of the Holy, and Phyiscal Grafftti are stale is like Me saying The Who's album's have no concept. They rock, Man! rocker
viewaskew Wrote:I dont understand how You can say "Led Zeppelin are a bunch of overrated c**ks", if anything your statment is overrated. Dude if anything Punk music is overated why it's just a bunch of fool's who only know how to scream real angry, and play songs that have no depth to them.
Ever hear of Bad Religion? The Dead Kennedys? Minor Threat? Husker Du? You know nothing about punk, do you? You're thinking of modern, pop-punk ********.
I've heard The Dead Kennedy's, and Bad Religion a few years ago, and I dont rememeber being very moved by it. (Also I wasnt trying to attack punk music, I just just trying to make a point about Led Zeppelin.)

Punk Music isnt for Me though, The Clash are kinda good but that's as far as it goes.
AndersonCouncill Wrote:Ever hear of Bad Religion?
I've only heard that one song, Infected? I think. Any recommendations AC?
Not moved by The Dead Kennedys? Why, why.... HOW?!

Let's not get into it here, that's besides the point. Jello Biafra > Robert Plant. That's it. I refuse to debate this with anyone. I'm right, all who think otherwise are wrong. That's it. Jello Biafra eats Robert Plant alive.
ComfortablyNumb212 Wrote:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:Ever hear of Bad Religion?
I've only heard that one song, Infected? I think. Any recommendations AC?
Anything from their debute to Recipe For Hate.

The album Journey Into The Unknown, out of print, is progressive rock, not punk at all. Not represenitive of their sound, but probably the one you'd like most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's