Pink Floyd Online Forums

Full Version: Led Zeppelin are a bunch of overrated c**ks. - That's right, I said it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
And if you feel, that you can't go on, and your will is sinking lower . . . .
AC, I love you almost as much as I love Hunter S. Thompson.

I went through a phase in 8th grade where I thought Led Zeppelin were THE BEST BAND EVER. I don't know why, but my friend and I made jokes about it all the time. She got me a Jimmy Page figurine thing for Christmas. I might deface it.

And on the Sex Pistols, boys and girls?

They're good when you've never heard music like that before. When I first heard them, I never knew that people could record **** that was SO ******* ANGRY.
After a while, that kind of wore off, and I realized that they're not very good at all. Anger is good, but it isn't good when that's all you have.

Edited By ImTheFloor on 1166561988
No wonder music today sucks...
Three Different Ones Wrote:you forgot a

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY OOOH (for like 3 minutes)
:D :D so true woooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my bad mimic of plantman oooooooooh wooooooooooooooh
ImTheFloor Wrote:Anger is good, but it isn't good when that's all you have.
Which is why the post-Pistols bands like Bad Religion, Black Flag, The Circle Jerks, The Germs, The Dead Kennedys etc. were such a cut above the rest.

And for the record, Sadie, all of those bands completely rejected "punk fashion", ever see Jello? Besides being incredibly man-pretty, he looks like just some guy off the street. Same for Henry Rollins, except Rollins isn't oozing with sexuality like Jello.
Sadie Wrote:No wonder music today sucks...
Is it because people make baseless generalizations that are so obvously false it makes your head spin?

Oh, no, maybe not...
pointmeatthesky Wrote:
Is it because people make baseless generalizations that are so obvously false it makes your head spin?

Oh, no, maybe not...
Burn.
pointmeatthesky Wrote:

Oh, no, maybe not...
Yeah, I :love: you too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's