Gilmour's SHow - Come on!!! - Printable Version
+- Pink Floyd Online Forums (http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Films and DVD's (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Gilmour's SHow - Come on!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8395)
- wowser - 07-13-2002 03:37 PM
September 2nd - David Gilmour: Live at The Royal Festival Hall
- wowser - 07-13-2002 03:38 PM
October - Pink Floyd: Pulse
The Delicate Sound of thunder is also being slated for release on DVD.
Bring on the DVD fest!
Thanks to Gilmour Whore!
- simps - 07-13-2002 03:45 PM
He's definitely playing there again? PF songs?
I looked up DVD releases yesterday and they said there were currently no plans to manufacture PF films on DVD. Are you sure Pulse will be available this year?
- wowser - 07-13-2002 03:56 PM
no!!!!!!!! these ARE the DVD release dates
- simps - 07-13-2002 04:17 PM
Yes. Sorry. I've realised that since the post. Very much looking forward to being able to get those.
- wowser - 07-14-2002 03:44 AM
- dogpatch! - 09-23-2002 04:44 PM
dvds look like cds
- wowser - 09-23-2002 05:55 PM
and cd-r/rws and bagels in sillouette
- dogpatch! - 09-30-2002 05:11 PM
- wowser - 09-30-2002 07:12 PM
and Water Rings in Newquay
- dogpatch! - 10-02-2002 08:16 AM
on october sundays
- bak2life - 12-28-2003 04:25 PM
What in the world happened to all of these expected releases?
- FloydWright - 12-29-2003 02:30 PM
bak2life Wrote:What in the world happened to all of these expected releases?PULSE has been delayed, and I don't know of any revised release date.
DSoT was never scheduled for DVD release in the first place.
The David Gilmour in Concert DVD is currently available.
Hope this helps!
- bak2life - 12-30-2003 08:00 AM
I was wondering what you guys think about the DVDs on Ebay. They have Pulse and DSOT, but I don't know if they are actually real, or will even work. I don't know if I should just wait, or get one off there now.
- FloydWright - 12-30-2003 10:58 AM
bak2life Wrote:Thanks FloydWright.Those DVDs aren't official. The PULSE one comes from the laser disc, I believe...at least SOME of them do. Even though there is no release date for either concert, if I were you, I might wait for the real ones to come out. I'd bet the quality would be better that way.
- Caravanserai - 12-30-2003 01:50 PM
Most of those pre-official DVD releases are just the same quality as VHS, but playing from a DVD. No 5.1 sound to be expected. No extras as well. Mistakes occur. No good. I won't buy them.