I love the 80's 3-D/ Pink Floyd Shirt - Pink Floyd Shirt
Adam Hart's Mom Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

I don't know the name of the guy(I believe his last name is Godfrey), but he is wearing a pink floyd shirt on the newest i love the 80s series. I've never seen the shirt before, but it looks pretty cool. It just says pink floyd, but on all of the letters are album covers.
I dunno about other people, and i don't mean to offend anyone, but i strongly dislike the prism shirt that says 1973 tour under it, as if the wearer bought the shirt at the show. Idk how/why, but Target's have been selling a lot of Pink Floyd shirts recently.

Well i havent established a strong topic yet, so let's discuss favorite floyd t-shirts.

I have a sky blue shirt with the Atom Heart Mother artwork on the front. I think it's pretty sweet and i always look forward to wearing it :) .

Edited By Adam Hart's Mom on 1130389264
10-26-2005 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woof Oink Baaa Offline
A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Yeah. I noticed that too. I was pretty amazed because he was black also. Not to be offensive or anything, but I just don't know any black Floyd fans. It's a pretty sweet shirt too. I've seen it before.

I have that same AHM shirt. I love wearing it. People never get it. They're all, "WTF?! There's a cow on your shirt. I DON'T GET IT!" Then they combust. Fun times.

[Image: 1hwbnk.jpg]

Last.fm
RateYourMusic
10-26-2005 09:26 PM
nyr5186 Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

I own several Floyd shirts (Dark Side and Animals with the pig on the chest) and a red Syd Barrett shirt, but I recently came upon something interesting at the local thrift shop. I was shuffling through, mostly for the amusement of knowing that people actually wore this ****. I mean this is the type of stuff you'd love wearing just because its so worn-out and cheesy (80's redneck family reunion shirts, Jesusfreak shirts, etc.). But anyways, I stumble upon a white shirt that says "Floyd Rocks!" above a picture of some old dude in a suit. No clear reference to the band, but meh, it cost only $1, so I got it anyway (along with a bright orange shirt that says "I Support Walmart Workers' Right To Organize"). I still have yet to discover the actual meaning behind it, but I guess its the message that counts, eh? :;):
10-26-2005 11:16 PM
Sydney Offline
Animals

I though that that dude was wearing a Pink Floyd shirt, but I couldn't tell because I only watched a brief part. That's awesome!

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Lois don't be alarmed-but I think I'm Jesus
10-28-2005 03:47 PM
meno Offline
More

Yes I have seen this shirt on I love the 80's, and I would love to have it also....I currently own around 10 Pink Floyd shirts including my Prize Possesion of shirts a 1973 tour shirt (Not one of the Reprints that you see everyone wearing) This one is Vintage.....Own by yes My Mother...It doesnt fit but yes I have it Framed. rocker
10-28-2005 04:48 PM
Kimbers Sheep Offline
Sheep Rule
Super Moderators

LOL, I just noticed the shirt, to kewl, have to wonder if it's cause it's kewl or he likes them though....I imagine alot of new fans, since Live 8 have prolly bought shirts, anyone heard if revenue on things like that have gone up, I know LP sales have, just curious

Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...
10-28-2005 08:38 PM
Rogerwaterhasgonemad Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

i missed 1982 - 3d did they mention the wall
10-28-2005 09:31 PM
ImTheFloor Offline
Banned

I have that shirt. I looked at him and yelled "GODFREY STOLE MY SHIRT!!!"

I *heart* my shirt.
10-29-2005 06:14 AM
bak2life Offline
Dark Side of the Moon

Woof Oink Baaa Wrote:Yeah. I noticed that too. I was pretty amazed because he was black also. Not to be offensive or anything, but I just don't know any black Floyd fans. It's a pretty sweet shirt too. I've seen it before.
Exactly what I said! BTW, I love watching those shows on VH1, they're hilarious. :D
10-29-2005 06:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FelicityKendall'sUnderwear Offline
Animals

I was wondering if anybody else saw that! That's a really cool shirt. I want it. :(

By the way, they also played "Money" in the background, when they were discussing The Queen Of Mean-Leona Helmsley. :D

Rick Wright 1943-2008. I will never change my avatar.
10-29-2005 03:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pink Floyd Album Reviews and Poll smaulgldpinkfloyd 0 28 04-13-2014 06:35 PM
Last Post: smaulgldpinkfloyd
  Funniest Pink Floyd Moments artisan121 0 30 04-12-2014 06:19 PM
Last Post: artisan121
  Pink Floyd Football Club sunshaderain7 5 197 04-08-2014 02:07 AM
Last Post: hadee41
  Sexiest Pink Floyd member? - Ehhh....I just have to make this poll dyolf_knip 118 7,390 04-06-2014 05:46 PM
Last Post: ashineintheyes
  Rand Paul Quotes Pink Floyd FrowningBanana 0 78 03-14-2014 07:46 PM
Last Post: FrowningBanana