Some Folks Just Need Public Thrashing - on general principle!
whong Offline
Pink Floyd

I encounter this almost constantly....to the point of actually thinking I'm jinxed......Getting stuck in line behind the "Coupon-Lady-From-Hell" at Walmart(aka "Zombiemart"), or even worse still......some O'Ho at the convenience store who has to take up to five minutes to pick out her dozen or so Lottery tickets, and then the inevitable search she sends the clerk into for just the right pack or carton of smokes.

Such was the case about half an hour ago, at the corner Hess Station, with a line that formed including myself and no less than ten other people, while this hosebag took her sweet time, totally oblivious to the line that was forming. Just plain rudeness.......why can't we have a separate register for these idiots....like the slow lane on any given freeway??

"Rude Self-Serving, Time Consuming Idiots Form Line Here"

I couldn't help myself today....being two people back in line, after about five minutes....I had to chime in with a very in toon version of "Any Day Now", at the top of my lungs, which seemed to shake "Miss Lottery Prospect" out of her money grubbing stupor, and caused everyone in line to either laugh or applaud...... Even the clerk was cracking up as I paid for my Icehouse, and we exchanged a smug grin as we QUICKLY went about our transaction......

Someone give me a gun!

Angry

Edited By whong on 1154305788
07-30-2006 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cevor Offline
Tarantula's Webmate.
Super Moderators

whong Wrote:I encounter this almost constantly....to the point of actually thinking I'm jinxed......Getting stuck in line behind the "Coupon-Lady-From-Hell" at Walmart(aka "Zombiemart"), or even worse still......some O'Ho at the convenience store who has to take up to five minutes to pick out her dozen or so Lottery tickets, and then the inevitable search she sends the clerk into for just the right pack or carton of smokes.

Such was the case about half an hour ago, at the corner Hess Station, with a line that formed including myself and no less than ten other people, while this hosebag took her sweet time, totally oblivious to the line that was forming. Just plain rudeness.......why can't we have a seperate register for these idiots....like the slow lane on any given freeway??

"Rude Self-Serving, Time Consuming Idiots Form Line Here"

I couldn't help myself today....being two people back in line, after about five minutes....I had to chime in with a very in toon version of "Any Day Now", at the top of my lungs, which seemed to shake "Miss Lottery Prospect" out of her money grubbing stupor, and caused everyone in line to either laugh or applaud...... Even the clerk was cracking up as I payed for my Icehouse, and we exchanged a smug grin as we QUICKLY went about our transaction......

Someone give me a gun!

Angry
agreed man, one of my biggest pet peeves...or the person that knows they're going to pay with a check and don't have the brains to fill most of it out BEFORE they get in line!

p.s....no guns for you! :Oo:

And now the final solution can be applied.

http://www.sublunarstudios.com

https://www.facebook.com/sublunarstudios
07-30-2006 04:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whong Offline
Pink Floyd

Alright...maybe not a gun, but a nice "supersoaker" filled with muriatic acid would do nicely!

Edited By whong on 1154305928
07-30-2006 04:09 PM
cevor Offline
Tarantula's Webmate.
Super Moderators

evil, evil man...I like it! :laugh:

07-30-2006 04:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whong Offline
Pink Floyd

I don't know, man....it just astounds me that people can be so oblivious to their surroundings and rude all at once. If it was just an occasional thing.....big deal...who cares? But this stuff happens almost constantly....is it the heat making people brain sluggish?? I'm at a loss here.......
07-30-2006 04:18 PM
cevor Offline
Tarantula's Webmate.
Super Moderators

it's just plain old fashioned american entitlement in action... Angry

07-30-2006 04:21 PM
DeltaOfVenus
Unregistered

You know what else sucks? When the fast food place or restaurant leaves something out of your order. This always happens to me. Example: I went to Red Lobster a few days ago and they left out my clam chowder! And just last night went to Arby's and got curly fries with cheese and a roast beef sandwich and they left out the cheese for the fries! That is the only reason I got the fries so I could dip them in cheese. Defeated the whole purpose.
And every time I go to the Stadium and get salad to go, the lettuce is always brown and disgusting-looking. Angry
07-30-2006 04:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
cevor Offline
Tarantula's Webmate.
Super Moderators

DeltaOfVenus Wrote:You know what else sucks? When the fast food place or restaurant leaves something out of your order. This always happens to me. Example: I went to Red Lobster a few days ago and they left out my clam chowder! And just last night went to Arby's and got curly fries with cheese and a roast beef sandwich and they left out the cheese for the fries! That is the only reason I got the fries so I could dip them in cheese. Defeated the whole purpose.
And every time I go to the Stadium and get salad to go, the lettuce is always brown and disgusting-looking. Angry
then the clerk who screwed up insists that's what you asked for...rrrrrrr

07-30-2006 04:24 PM
DeltaOfVenus
Unregistered

What Whong is describing happened to me the other day. Went to Wal-Mart and before I got ready to go, stopped at Subway to get some sandwiches and there was this 18-year-old bimbo in front of me with her boyfriend. She was dressed in a real skimpy bathing suit, had tattoos on her back and a bellyring and all this cheap jewerly on. And she just took her own sweet time and there was about ten of us in line behind her. She would say, "I think.........................................................I'll..........have the toma............no wait, I want lots of lettuce...................................um.........................................let's see...........................yeah, I want tomatoes..................................................................................

...........and I think..........wait, I don't know if I should get this or not..........uh.............yeah, put on some banana peppers...............................and.................................................

...."

Well you get the picture. I swear, she took ten minutes on the toppings, that bitch!

Edited By DeltaOfVenus on 1154583383
07-30-2006 04:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply
whong Offline
Pink Floyd

Bikini and belly button ring, you say?? Why the hell don't I ever get the nice views when this crap happens?? Ugh!!!! Angry

About all I could say for this old bat earlier, is that she had "Early American Features"......she looked like a buffalo!
07-30-2006 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  General Unpopular Opinions Kimbers Sheep 53 3,001 06-25-2014 04:39 PM
Last Post: artisan121
  A Public Service Announcement: Spambots Kimbers Sheep 0 542 01-06-2011 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  Top 10 albums as voted for by the great Perth public Floydy 16 1,292 08-23-2010 10:20 PM
Last Post: emonerd826
  Top 40 vocalists as voted for by the great Perth public. Floydy 12 978 08-04-2010 01:49 AM
Last Post: forreverendgreen
  A General Statement Regarding Posting Etiquette cevor 5 600 11-12-2009 08:40 PM
Last Post: Morglor9