Live At Pompeii - My take on it.
Gilmour's Angst Away
Dark Side of the Moon

I recently aquired Live At Pompeii and I made a very very smart choice. Such a classic music film. I laughed when Nick wanted a pie....with no crust. :laugh: Funny as hell. I saw how they were stoned, man! Now the music: Echoes Part 1 was probably my favorite. Good good song and great to listen to live. If anybody has Echoes live (and a good version) can you MSG me? Careful With That Axe Eugene seemed like an art project if you ask me and that's why I enjoy that one. One Of These Days was quite interesting. I read that the reason why it was on Nick the whole time was because the rest were filmed but it was lost. Saucerful of Secrets was awesome. Early Floyd instrumental at it's best. If going nuts like Roger, and Rick did on that song makes you a musician, I'm a shoo in. But I'm wandering if that's how they did the song live? Interesting. And what's that? Is that Seamus? I never heard Madamosille Nobs, but it was interesting to see Roger playing a regular guitar. I love this dvd. Great choice.

My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??
02-11-2007 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey.choker Offline
Relics

good to know that you liked it.

It is possibly the second best DVD of all time (after Pulse).
02-12-2007 05:36 AM
pinkfloydfan1 Offline
Division Bell

monkey.choker Wrote:good to know that you liked it.

It is possibly the second best DVD of all time (after Pulse).
i personally think pulse is awfull
pompeii then delicate sound live in venice 89

Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
02-12-2007 07:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haha_charade_u_r Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
02-12-2007 07:46 PM
Gilmour's Angst Away
Dark Side of the Moon

haha_charade_u_r Wrote:i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
:Oo: Well, good, does anybody have the bootlegs for this? I want to listen to it while I surf the net.

My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??
02-12-2007 08:07 PM
pinkfloydfan1 Offline
Division Bell

Gilmour's Angst Wrote:
haha_charade_u_r Wrote:i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
:Oo: Well, good, does anybody have the bootlegs for this? I want to listen to it while I surf the net.
just rip the audio to ur pc with a dvd audio ripper

Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
02-13-2007 01:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evander Offline
More

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy the drugs.
02-13-2007 05:40 AM
Gilmour's Angst Away
Dark Side of the Moon

pinkfloydfan1 Wrote:
Gilmour's Angst Wrote:
just rip the audio to ur pc with a dvd audio ripper
That's gonna be a while....seeing as to how my comp doesn't have a DVD drive and the comp upstairs a DVD drive but it doesn't do that! :p

My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??
02-13-2007 07:40 AM
haha_charade_u_r Offline

Evander Wrote:
You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy the drugs.
pink floyd enhances drugs
02-13-2007 12:00 PM
EchoesinPompeii Offline

how much of what did you take? ???
02-17-2007 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Funniest part from POMPEII matt72582 55 8,069 04-17-2014 02:26 PM
Last Post: sunshaderain7
Question DIRECTORS CUT OR ORIGINAL? live at pompeii? arnoldlayne20 30 6,769 03-19-2014 01:02 PM
Last Post: artisan121
  Live At Pompeii - QUADRAPHONIC Dewkichuckwagon 1 4,974 12-06-2012 02:25 PM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Mademoiselle Nobs - Live at Pompeii - Who's Playing Bass? Dyolf 7 2,842 04-14-2010 04:03 PM
Last Post: Arno Sluismans
  Pompeii? - Directors Cut Vs. Original Tedadore2 7 2,214 04-12-2010 03:20 AM
Last Post: Mademoiselle Nobz