Live At Pompeii - My take on it.
I recently aquired Live At Pompeii and I made a very very smart choice. Such a classic music film. I laughed when Nick wanted a pie....with no crust. :laugh: Funny as hell. I saw how they were stoned, man! Now the music: Echoes Part 1 was probably my favorite. Good good song and great to listen to live. If anybody has Echoes live (and a good version) can you MSG me? Careful With That Axe Eugene seemed like an art project if you ask me and that's why I enjoy that one. One Of These Days was quite interesting. I read that the reason why it was on Nick the whole time was because the rest were filmed but it was lost. Saucerful of Secrets was awesome. Early Floyd instrumental at it's best. If going nuts like Roger, and Rick did on that song makes you a musician, I'm a shoo in. But I'm wandering if that's how they did the song live? Interesting. And what's that? Is that Seamus? I never heard Madamosille Nobs, but it was interesting to see Roger playing a regular guitar. I love this dvd. Great choice.
My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??

good to know that you liked it.

It is possibly the second best DVD of all time (after Pulse).
monkey.choker Wrote:good to know that you liked it.

It is possibly the second best DVD of all time (after Pulse).
i personally think pulse is awfull
pompeii then delicate sound live in venice 89
Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
haha_charade_u_r Wrote:i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
:Oo: Well, good, does anybody have the bootlegs for this? I want to listen to it while I surf the net.
My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??

Gilmour's Angst Wrote:
haha_charade_u_r Wrote:i just got pompeii yesterday and i refused to watch it until i was baked! today i watched it when i was stoned and i thought it was amazing, love pink so much, thier music is my life
:Oo: Well, good, does anybody have the bootlegs for this? I want to listen to it while I surf the net.
just rip the audio to ur pc with a dvd audio ripper
Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy the drugs.
pinkfloydfan1 Wrote:
Gilmour's Angst Wrote:
just rip the audio to ur pc with a dvd audio ripper
That's gonna be a while....seeing as to how my comp doesn't have a DVD drive and the comp upstairs a DVD drive but it doesn't do that! :p
My Last.fm
My RYM

Not who I used to be.

Do You Realize??

Evander Wrote:
You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy the drugs.
pink floyd enhances drugs
how much of what did you take? ???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funniest part from POMPEII matt72582 56 13,497 05-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Last Post: salar521
Question DIRECTORS CUT OR ORIGINAL? live at pompeii? arnoldlayne20 30 12,396 03-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: artisan121
  Live At Pompeii - QUADRAPHONIC Dewkichuckwagon 1 7,588 12-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Mademoiselle Nobs - Live at Pompeii - Who's Playing Bass? Dyolf 7 4,199 04-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Arno Sluismans
  Pompeii? - Directors Cut Vs. Original Tedadore2 7 2,986 04-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Mademoiselle Nobz