The greatest Pink Floyd instrumentals
Castellorizon and Red Sky At Night are gorgeous songs, but Pink Floyd didn't do them.....although I bet they'd sound even better with the whole band chipping in.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
I agree. I can sense some of Rick's style in Red Sky At Night, though.
...our minds shot together.
One of These Days.

Nuff said.
[Image: vRJ86GT.jpg]
(12-03-2010, 03:37 PM)Floydy Wrote: One of These Days.

Nuff said.

Only the Pompeii one, in my opinion. All the others bore me. :|
My favourites are Sysyphus and Mudmen.
[Image: ighs84.png]
Whenever I make a post, add the modulus of e to the power of the product of i and pi to my counter.
Comfortably numb-the last guitar solo i get chills EVERY TIME i listen to this...which is alot cuz its like one of my favorite songs...EVER!
(12-04-2010, 08:48 AM)Angelfang Wrote: Comfortably numb-the last guitar solo i get chills EVERY TIME i listen to this...which is alot cuz its like one of my favorite songs...EVER!

I found it weird to see The Great Gig in the Sky being posted, but now I really feel the need to clarify:
An instrumental song is a song without a lead vocalist. Comfortably Numb isn't an instrumental.
Whenever I make a post, add the modulus of e to the power of the product of i and pi to my counter.
(12-04-2010, 08:48 AM)Angelfang Wrote: Comfortably numb-the last guitar solo i get chills EVERY TIME i listen to this...which is alot cuz its like one of my favorite songs...EVER!

Comfortably Numb isn't an instrumental. Any Colour You Like would be an example of an instrumental.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast.

Yes, I love that song. It isn't their best instrumental, but I wanted to say because it frankly doesn't get enough love.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in.
You're right. I'll mention it too:

Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast!

Honestly, the only thing I do not like about it, is the title. What's psychedelic about this guy's way of eating? Were his eggs rainbow coloured or so?
I just like to think he dropped some acid or something before eating.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Echoes - Greatest Pink Floyd song. Digitalfreefall 105 17,525 08-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Arno Sluismans
  Pink Floyd's Greatest Hits - if you could choose your own... Julia Dream 15 3,108 03-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Last Post: dogusu
  The greatest pink FLoyd album The_Echoes 1 956 11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  the greatest Asyd 2 875 05-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  Which song from PULSE has the greatest emotional feeling? Monolith 4 1,631 06-22-2008, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Wings on the Pig