Is David the best?
Who is Ke$sha?

I also don't believe in rating musicians. Everyone's got their own style. Pink Floyd is a genre of its own, so you can't really rate the guitarist. But if I had to pick my favourite guitarist, I would pick David Gilmour.
...our minds shot together.
(02-09-2011, 02:21 AM)Joe Wrote: Who is Ke$sha?

I also don't believe in rating musicians. Everyone's got their own style. Pink Floyd is a genre of its own, so you can't really rate the guitarist. But if I had to pick my favourite guitarist, I would pick David Gilmour.

youve never heard of Kesha? Shes big now days... What country do you live in? this is her wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha
Roger Waters - The Wall Live. December 12th, 2011. Second Comfortably Numb guitar solo= best moment of my life!
Joe's in Egypt, where I'm pretty sure Ke$ha's brand of aural turds isn't popular.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
lol I agree but shes actually gotten #1 in lots of countries. I guess not in Egypt. STAY PURE JOE Well I guess who have enough to deal with over there...
Roger Waters - The Wall Live. December 12th, 2011. Second Comfortably Numb guitar solo= best moment of my life!
Still, she is not a guitarist, she is an annoying pop singer.
[Image: wright.jpg]
Rest in peace, play some great gigs in the sky
very true
And very, very trashy. Don't know 'bout y'all, but I've always found David to be classy, yet relaxed.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in.
Yes even when playing guitar he stays where he is suppost to be on stage and focusing on whats happening between his finger and the strings while you'll see almost everybody else jumping around on stage (AC/DC is a good example).
Meh. All of that counts as performing, in my opinion. Whether you dance, or just stand there...everything has a unique taste, I guess. David has style.
...our minds shot together.
Thats true

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! - Time to shout out fur David's B-Day Wulfman 31 6,512 03-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Last Post: soc7
  david gilmour - david's singing voice brian 36 5,703 05-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Last Post: lildevilchik13