Pink Floyd Naked Ladies (Front shot)
I was wondering if anyone had a link to, or a picture of the front shot of the famous Pink Floyd naked ladies front shot, it would be much appreciated if anyone could help me out...Thank You much
sorry i can't help u i only have a big poster with there backs turned to me lol
Great poster still :D
is there a front shot? that would be awesome if there was
**** yea it would be! :D :blues:
But there are a lot of things unsaid as well.
All we need to do, is make sure we keep talking.
i think theres not a front shoot..
That poster was to help promote the Floyd's 'Back Catalogue', a term refering to their previously released albums. It was probably produced around the time of Division Bell or Pulse. The obvious joke is that its a photo of the ladies' backs. There is no front shot.
Is that a real photo? I thought it was a painting.
i have seen a side pic of the girls somewhere
i think i seen it off google images just the faces
no naughty parts :upside:
Horny bastards. :D
Anyway, I've seen an alternate picture of the "back catalogue." It had some of the ladies turned to the side. They weren't the same ladies, though. I'll see if I can find it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink Floyd rare and collectable signed poster for Pink Floyd lovers floyderson 2 6,639 06-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Covers of Pink Floyd Songs - & Pink Floyd Tribute Bands! W1P 15 7,861 04-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mr. Mojo Risin'
  I was FRONT ROW at Live8 London!!! - That was MY banner on TV too! Jintzey 89 4,624 10-20-2005, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Ran like hell
  Covers of Pink Floyd Songs - And Pink Floyd Tribute Albums W1P 0 1,654 09-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Last Post: W1P
  Image: Marching Hammers with Flag (2nd shot) allaboutkeys 2 275 08-20-2003, 09:18 AM
Last Post: ILOVEPF