Radio Spectre: Pink Floyd Streamfeed - Online PF Shows To Listen To
Just told some friends you're currently broadcasting. Maybe some of them will tune in.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Been bouncing between 4 and 6 listeners most of the day....plenty of room for more. :music:
I got a request... any good version of Echoes live please? (Is there a such thing as a bad version? hehe) :music:
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Can do...will play something after Sorrow...
Wow saxophone, cool version of Echoes, thanks! rocker
PinkFloydChat.net
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
No problem. Its from 1975-06-18 - Echoes In The Gardens:

http://pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=2&bootleg_id=6
My friends and I just LOVED that version of Echoes, a nice jammy version. We're loving Have A Cigar too. rocker
PinkFloydChat.net
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Both are my personal fav versions of those songs...as well as the next song Im about to play.
What's the source of Have a Cigar? We all want to download/trade it now. :D
PinkFloydChat.net
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Thats a very common show...I love the way Dave screws up the lyrics near the beginning and Roger comes in early for a sec on the next set...

1977-05-09 - Animal Instincts Rev B
http://www.harvested.org/CDR014-AnimalInstincts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got 10 hours to spare? Listen to these. FrowningBanana 1 622 09-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Last Post: artisan121
  Pink Floyd on the radio Arno Sluismans 47 3,717 11-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Pink Floyd rare and collectable signed poster for Pink Floyd lovers floyderson 2 6,987 06-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Joe
  You Know You Listen To Too Much Pink Floyd When... JethroZepFloyd 564 62,233 05-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Last Post: azimuth
  Covers of Pink Floyd Songs - & Pink Floyd Tribute Bands! W1P 15 8,746 04-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mr. Mojo Risin'