What do you have to do - to become a moderator, anyway?
I'm just curious as to how you get inducted as a moderator. I realise that you probably have to get voted in by the other mods and administrators, but how does it all start?

Edited By The Walrus on 1087450955
basically I believe you have to be active, show an interest in helping the board grow, be somewhat level-headed, be helpful...hmmm, sounds like a boy scout credo :) ...and be willing to take on the responsibilty
Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...
hmm...I'm a boy scout :D
be nice, present often on the board, and display an authoritive presence. IMO
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. ~~
Well, if you don't make it as a mod here, you're welcome to mod at mine. I just started it so it ain't that ready for viewing, but I'd appreciate your help! Just click homepage below this post. No, nothing is going to crash you're computer. Or, go to proboards and make you're own forum for free!
Hey do you mods have an invisible forum here, also?lol...I like being part of invisi forums...No one but you and the other mods/admins know what your talking bout, it is quite fun.
If you're talking about me, then no. I never tried being part of these "invisible" thingys. But I am administrator of a brand new forum site!
You should make an invisi forum...if you know how...They're pretty cool.
I know how, but I don't know what they do. So......what do they do?
to answer your question, yes we do have an "invisible forum" but we really don't use it much at all, mostly used when someone is being bad Devil
Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Moderator: cevor PFOnline 69 6,041 12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Three Different Ones
  MODERATOR Anonymous 8 1,322 01-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Spectre
  Moderator forum - C'MON! I WANNA KNOW! PLEEZ... AndersonCouncill 7 1,307 11-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Steve Hill
  MODERATOR! piperatthegatesofsean 31 2,257 09-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Last Post: W1P
  New Moderator: Steve Hill PFOnline 26 1,582 03-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Space Cadet