MODERATOR!
gday guy's i just got a pm by this ledzepplingal as well it's a pain in the arse
AndersonCouncill Wrote:I just PMed her about it. I hate seeming mean 'cause I'm not here to make Enemies but I hope I got through to her. I can be very harsh at times. If a mod gets PMed about it from her please try to understand.
Don't worry about it. We've tried to "get through" to this person many times. I don't think it's possible. They just want to spam and don't care. glare This person keeps creating new accounts to spam with, so please notify us if you see them using a new account.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Jintzey Wrote:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:I just PMed her about it. I hate seeming mean 'cause I'm not here to make Enemies but I hope I got through to her. I can be very harsh at times. If a mod gets PMed about it from her please try to understand.
Don't worry about it. We've tried to "get through" to this person many times. I don't think it's possible. They just want to spam and don't care. glare This person keeps creating new accounts to spam with, so please notify us if you see them using a new account.
Isn't there a way a mod can figure out if its her again and just block her out completely?
She's online right now...

bum bum... bum bum... bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum... BA DA DA!
got another one from ledzepplin gal
If you get the chance go see The Machine.
They are the worlds best Pink Floyd Tribute....
These boys have got it going one.
Yeah. She's online right now. I'm scared...

I wonder how pleased she would be if she knew there was a whole thread about her. She probably just wants the attention. I know people like that. Phychos...
Angry i goit one from ledzepgal
Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
Sorry guys, I'd love to take care of it but PFOnline is the only one that can place the type of ban we need now, and he hasn't logged on in 3 weeks it seems, so hopefully he'll get back on soon.
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Kimbers hasn't been around for about a week either and if you look at all the other mods and especially their posting habits of late, we appear to be becoming a dying breed here.
I just deleted mine. No big deal. And yes I got more than one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Moderator: cevor PFOnline 69 7,563 12-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Three Different Ones
  MODERATOR Anonymous 8 1,772 01-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Spectre
  Moderator forum - C'MON! I WANNA KNOW! PLEEZ... AndersonCouncill 7 1,634 11-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Steve Hill
  New Moderator: Steve Hill PFOnline 26 1,772 03-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Space Cadet
  What do you have to do - to become a moderator, anyway? The Walrus 10 899 06-24-2004, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Lakeweirdo