Thread Closed 
Change ideas for site
Kimbers Sheep Offline
Sheep Rule
Super Moderators

most of the changes were security issues and some slight changes to user groups

Edited By Kimbers Sheep on 1146083337

Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...
04-26-2006 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
EmericaSkate91 Offline
A Saucerful of Secrets

Jintzey Wrote:The Admin/site owner hasn't logged on since Oct 2005, which is why the website hasn't been updated. We (the moderating team) don't feel comfortable "taking over" the site without PFOnline's permission so we've just made a few necessary adjustments to the forum to keep it running smoothly without making any major changes that PFOnline may not like.
Well i think u guys should take over temporally..becasue the site owner hasent been responsible on updating the site and this stuff like the news is like half a year behind..so u guys should just do it..why do u think u guys are moderators for..you know..then u can explain to him that we decided to make some changes since the stuff is old and crap..so do it
05-02-2006 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Spectre Offline
Administrator
Administrators

This is NOT our site...its PFOnline's site. Nothing will be done to this site without the owner's permission. Hijacking someone's site simply because he isnt here doesnt make it right. He owns the domain name, pays the bills, and is in charge. Unless this changes, I dont see anything changing here in my honest opinion.

and regarding this:

Quote:this stuff like the news is like half a year behind

umm..last new post was the frontpage of the webste was 10/05 and in the forums was last month...where do you get the year and a half behind idea from? Granted, the news is rather old on the frontpage, but HARDLY that old....

These topics telling the staff to overhaul/take over the site are getting old and show NO respect for the owner of this site.

Topic closed.

Spectre
05-02-2006 05:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Why I can't change my avatar? Monolith 8 1,231 04-10-2009 06:07 AM
Last Post: Some Other Jackass
  Can One of you Change My Username? Components-A 8 851 05-29-2006 03:29 PM
Last Post: Spectre
  Best Gifts for Fans - The best gift ideas for Pink Floyd fans artie_fufkin 2 2,857 07-10-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: artie_fufkin
  Name Change Time 3 400 10-07-2004 06:56 PM
Last Post: Time