deleting topics - PFO clearout of naff topics
Three Different Ones Offline
Banned

well I wouldn't mind helping out around here..i mean I'm here enough. I'd have no problem getting rid of spam..or getting rid of the past survivor polls. (I really think that a moderator should run the survivor thing, so past polls could be deleted) In fact, I wouldn't mind sifting through the album category, and getting rid of all the survivor polls.

so I guess, I'm saying I wouldn't mind helping out, I'm an admin at a different board, I know how moderating goes.

..keep that in mind, I suppose

Snake, history will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing... will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero. She was a true patriot. ~ EVA re: The Boss (MGS3)
11-29-2006 09:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  User Mass Advertising In Pink Floyd Forum - Dark Side of the Web has 4 ad topics! RogerIsMyHomeboy 0 586 10-30-2004 09:43 AM
Last Post: RogerIsMyHomeboy
  deleting  an old user name account - can it be done?? slygirl 2 374 06-18-2004 06:34 PM
Last Post: slygirl
  Why cant i start topics - why why why nowinengland 2 438 02-17-2004 10:14 AM
Last Post: nowinengland