Welcome to the New Forums!
Wings on the Pig Wrote:I was just searching for space pictures once and found it. I've always thought it's quite cool anyway - would be quite a good album cover . . . Unsure

Yeah that is pretty cool for a random Google discovery
Thank you. Only a genius like me could succeed in doing that.
Or someone with extremely dumb luck :P
Wings on the Pig Wrote:I was just searching for space pictures once and found it. I've always thought it's quite cool anyway - would be quite a good album cover . . . Unsure
When I look at your avatar, Chris, I see Rodin's "The Thinker"...

[Image: the_thinker.jpg?w=229&h=300] [Image: Galaxy4.png]

I've always wanted to tell you that... sorry I chose this thread to do it, but the subject did kinda come up... Rolleyes Blushing

--Vik Cool
TiedyeVikki Wrote:
When I look at your avatar, Chris, I see Rodin's "The Thinker"...

[Image: the_thinker.jpg?w=229&h=300] [Image: Galaxy4.png]

I've always wanted to tell you that... sorry I chose this thread to do it, but the subject did kinda come up... Rolleyes Blushing

--Vik Cool
Wow, Vik. That's pretty cool. Thumbsup
Hello everyone!!!
anybody knows is it true thet pink floyd are going to give concert in Lviv, Ukraine?
Or maybe this is lies?
http://www.lvivcirk.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=71
This is a tribute band.
Who was dragged down by the stone.

Hey guys, I was just browsing this topic and I noticed that there is a guy with more than 10 000 posts, who is banned. How can a guy with 10 000 posts be banned?
(03-23-2011, 12:21 AM)GeeTeeAge Wrote: Hey guys, I was just browsing this topic and I noticed that there is a guy with more than 10 000 posts, who is banned. How can a guy with 10 000 posts be banned?

The rules don't get suspended for people with high post counts, you know. You could have 10 posts, you could have 1,000,000 posts. The rules apply to everyone equally. If that person got banned, they broke the rules one time too many. Their post count has nothing to do with it, and I'm fairly certain it's not a factor in moderator/admin decisions.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
Long story short, several older members decided that they were entitled to do what they wanted, we thought different.
Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Guy Here - New to the Forums! AffiliateChamp 7 1,868 04-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Last Post: IbanezIsTheColour
  Combined forums PFOnline 0 1,086 06-25-2003, 05:14 PM
Last Post: PFOnline