Help!
Hello there!

I'm doing an art project where I'm illustrating a song/poem and I picked Echoes by Pink Floyd. I've been using some lyrics from the internet but I've noted various errors in them. I don't know what's correct though, can't always hear what they say. Does anyone know the correct lyrics, with correct sentences, full stops, upper-case letters and all that? All of the lyrics I've found have upper-case letters at the start of a line and no full stops, even though you can see it's in the middle of a sentence.

(Sorry if this is the wrong place for this and sorry for my bad english)

- ƆgishjĆ?lmur
check the front page of this here website! correct lyrics right there for ya...Thumbsup
cevor Wrote:check the front page of this here website! correct lyrics right there for ya...Thumbsup

But they also have just capital letters at the start of the lines. I think it's not supposed to be like that, or it is?
aegishjalmur Wrote:
cevor Wrote:check the front page of this here website! correct lyrics right there for ya...Thumbsup

But they also have just capital letters at the start of the lines. I think it's not supposed to be like that, or it is?

the capitalization at the beginning of each line is correct and so are the line breaks...Smile
cevor Wrote:
aegishjalmur Wrote:

the capitalization at the beginning of each line is correct and so are the line breaks...Smile

Good, good :)

Thanks a lot!
aegishjalmur Wrote:
cevor Wrote:
aegishjalmur Wrote:

Good, good :)

Thanks a lot!

no problem...it's what we do...Biggrin
HƦ ƆgishjĆ?lmur! HvaĆ° segist? Biggrin
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
Jintzey Wrote:HƦ ƆgishjĆ?lmur! HvaĆ° segist? Biggrin

Icelandic?

I speak several languages, but that's definitely one I would learn if I had more time.
mabewa Wrote:

Icelandic?

I speak several languages, but that's definitely one I would learn if I had more time.

I used to study phonology but I never looked into Icelandic...
Come and join us at http://www.floydians.org and continue the PFO legacy.

HƦ Jintzey!

Bara fĆ­nt!

Have you been talking to my sister? :P