Floydian Fonts For Posts
I was just wondering why the "Floydian Font" is not available for our choices when we post?
Has anyone ever downloaded the "Wall/graffiti" style fonts available from the home page? Can it be used in email messages or just Word documents and the like?
Let's get a Floyd graffiti style font option in place for our posts so everyone can quickly wear it out until it looses it novelty. Can we?
[Image: 4382100387_c70f4d5a94.jpg]
Some Other Jackass Wrote:I was just wondering why the "Floydian Font" is not available for our choices when we post?
Has anyone ever downloaded the "Wall/graffiti" style fonts available from the home page? Can it be used in email messages or just Word documents and the like?
Let's get a Floyd graffiti style font option in place for our posts so everyone can quickly wear it out until it looses it novelty. Can we?

Well the font is surely available for DL..just do a google search and it'll come up. As far as usefulness for posts, I don't think so, it has it's flaws (zeros and Os' can be bad) and many punctuations are missing. Besides that, it's barely legible in small type. Just my thoughts SOJ.
I don't think there is a way to do this.
Kayo. I'm sure I am not the only one who would find it interesting but if it is not worth the efforts... I was just hoping.
Thank you.
[Image: 4382100387_c70f4d5a94.jpg]
It's not from lack of wanting, I deal with the font in promo stuff for Childhood's End and it needs to be tweeked all of the time. I agree it would be quite cool to have.Thumbsup
The Floydian font is cool, but it could be irritating to read a long post in it, causing posts in that font to possibly get passed over and ignored. Even if it was made available as an option on the forum, it would only display to those who have it installed on their own computers. The lack of punctuation and other characters in the Floydian font is also a drawback to consider. The font is fun, but is it really practical in a text-heavy application?
PinkFloydChat.net
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you use the "View New Posts" button? PFOnline 12 2,999 11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Last Post: jhonytaibu
  Is there anbody out there... who can help me? - I'm having some problems my posts. Woody1003 14 1,895 10-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Last Post: psychedelicsyd
  what happens when you - have too many posts Wourm 6 1,137 06-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Last Post: slygirl
  'New Posts' probs - i think wowser 10 1,928 04-21-2004, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Caravanserai
Last Post: dogpatch!