Best Front Cover? - The best PF album front covers and why
Now one of those I would like.
i think u'lkl be needing a turntable
I will indeed.
get a good one for under a ton from Bush , surprisingly
Yes, I know. Will probably do exactly that one day if I can't afford to splash out a thousand or more on one of the really amazing ones. Then I can re-collect the PF catalogue on vinyl too.
indeed sir
I'd like to get a linear-tracking turntable.

You know, LPs are making a comeback lately, I've already seen turntables more readily available than they used to be, and even new bands are releasing albums on LP now. I guess people finally realised CDs aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Edited By Jintzey on 1027234368
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly. -- Les Claypool
~ Pigs HAVE Flown ~
What's a linear-tracking turntable, Jintzey? Are they better/more expensive?

Good news about vinyls returning. Should be possible to find all PF's albums on vinyl somewhere, shouldn't it?

Edited By simps on 1027385012
that should keep Neil Youing happy, then
simps Wrote:The Wall: now there's a great album cover. An album about a psychological wall has a plain and simple picture of a wall. Album that does exactly what it says on the sleeve!
not a psychological wall my friend. It's a social wall.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Least Favorite Album Cover? FrowningBanana 29 3,666 09-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: artisan121
  Help with album cover Krol 5 732 03-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Krol
  Favorite album cover any_colour_you_like 227 19,102 02-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Last Post: artisan121
  Hidden image on A Saucerful of Secrets album cover? Jack Wolf 6 3,640 06-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Man_On_Fire
  Your no.1 favourite album cover........difficult to choose, I know. Sun Controller 40 9,355 06-21-2012, 05:52 AM
Last Post: quicksilver