Obscured by Clouds
More
Division Bell
The Final Cut
Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Meddle
[Show Results]

Most Snappy, Feel-Good Pink Floyd Album - ^^^
Well? Which one puts you in a good mood.

Which one puts that shine into your day?
piper at the gates of dawn
floydianyid Wrote:piper at the gates of dawn
I'll buy that.
Also Obscured by Clouds - more upbeat than almost anything else on the PF discography. This is why I've voted for it.
I don't know. I mostly listen to Pink Floyd at the end of the day.
Division Bell again.
Piper is the only one that even remotely comes close to sending off "snappy, feel-good" vibes, in my opinion.
Oobleck42 Wrote:Piper is the only one that even remotely comes close to sending off "snappy, feel-good" vibes, in my opinion.
EXACTLY :D
lol all (most)those albums are about death,depression,insanity, and the etc. I would have to say Piper
what? no votes for the wall? (just kidding) definitely the whimsical and colorful piper at the gates of dawn.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Pink Floyd album is your current favorite? ha_ha_charade_you_are 497 58,128 10-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Last Post: HHfdsfds
  Whitch Pink Floyd Album did change your life???? - Special Pink Floyd Album ???? PinkyLove 138 27,363 03-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Seumas
  Make / Change your own Pink Floyd album Asherman 19 6,550 12-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Last Post: TurningOfTheWheel
  Most underrated Pink Floyd song - Not Album, but SONG! Dyolf 156 29,125 02-28-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: artisan121
  Summer '68 "How Do You Feel?" Voice Effect HatefulOfHollow 2 949 06-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Arno Sluismans