Am I The Only One who doesen't like Post-Waters Floyd?
Well, post-Waters PF is not so good, but I like it much more than The Final Cut. However, most of all I like pre-DSOTM Pink Floyd!
Should have added that I like post-Waters Floyd a lot better than post-Floyd Waters as well.
silverpot Wrote:Should have added that I like post-Waters Floyd a lot better than post-Floyd Waters as well.
Blasphemy!!!!!

Actually...I like both equally well but I think if they were still combined we'd get some really good music instead of good music.
mikoyan29 Wrote:
silverpot Wrote:Should have added that I like post-Waters Floyd a lot better than post-Floyd Waters as well.
Blasphemy!!!!!

Actually...I like both equally well but I think if they were still combined we'd get some really good music instead of good music.

Absolutely. IĀ´m with you there.
But alas, that was not possible, David and Roger had grown too much apart.
David was fed up with all the words and concepts and Roger didnĀ´t care enough for the musical side of it. Instead we got those things separately.

But personally, I listen to music because of the music. Not because of the lyrics and concepts.
Hence my preferences.
Pink Flow Wrote:I actually prefer it to the Wall and the Final Cut.

To The Final Cut, yes!
I do like post-Waters Floyd, AMLOR has a few good songs and TDB has more, but there are plenty of people here/used to be here who definitely don't like it...Whistling
I do like post waters Floyd. I can pretty much listen to anything from Meddle onwards. I think AMLOR and TDB have their bright spots and a couple weak spots. Yes, it does sound new age-y, but I still like it. For some reason, I really like the song Keep Talking.
Mr. Mojo Risin Wrote:
Pink Flow Wrote:I actually prefer it to the Wall and the Final Cut.

To The Final Cut, yes!

yep
Aww, I'll bet I'm the one of the only ones here who thinks The Final Cut completely annihilates all post-Roger Floyd :(
MacPhisto Wrote:Aww, I'll bet I'm the one of the only ones here who thinks The Final Cut completely annihilates all post-Roger Floyd :(

TFC is a great Rog solo album. Laughing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Floyd/Waters Scans From Classic Rock pinkfloydfan1 34 5,545 08-26-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: sunshaderain7
  Post a Funny Floyd Picture Thread Pig (The Third One) 294 36,435 07-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: blue_ember
Cool First Post : Pink Floyd Tattoo jdub777 3 4,389 07-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Last Post: ~Gilmour Girl~
  Is Pink Floyd better without Roger Waters? A Saucerful of Secrets 51 7,366 11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Lady Floydian
  pink floyd on the radio - read my post b4 voting! The Painter Piper and Prisoner 33 5,151 06-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Wings on the Pig