Beatles Rock Band!
I bought the Beatles: Rock Band game on 9/9/09, and I love it. It's incredibly easy, though, and I've beat it on expert guitar already. Tongue I'm a bit miffed though, because my drums don't work. I'm hoping to get them replaced tomorrow.

Anyway, does anyone else have this game? If so, how do you like it?
I finished the game on expert drums without failing on a single song... The use of "story" mode is a great feature, in my opinion. The graphics are pretty damn good, too.
Wish my damn drums worked, haha. Yes, the story mode was fantastic, really captured their career.
I actually just got it today...so much fun
I am hopefully getting it for Christmas. Just a quick question, which virtual instruments do I need to play it?
the bundle comes with a guitar, drum, and microphone, so idk if that helps.
I'm getting the Wii version though . . .
yeah thats what i got too. I got the big bundle that came with the aforementioned instruments
Three Different Ones Wrote:yeah thats what i got too. I got the big bundle that came with the aforementioned instruments
I'm getting the cheap option though. Do I need every single instrument or just one of them?
Wings on the Pig Wrote:
Three Different Ones Wrote:yeah thats what i got too. I got the big bundle that came with the aforementioned instruments
I'm getting the cheap option though. Do I need every single instrument or just one of them?

Depends which one you want to play. If you want to play guitar, you only need the guitar controller. Same with drums and microphone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have Any of the Ex-Beatles Worked w/ Rick Wright? MauliP 3 907 09-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Last Post: quicksilver
  (My Rock BaNd) Restricted 3 1,082 11-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Restricted
  Great new goth rock band fragmentedmind 0 694 04-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: fragmentedmind
  Looking forward to The Beatles remasters Sun Controller 28 2,981 12-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Pink Flow
  The Beatles - The breakdown of who wrote what You CAN Avoid the Floyd 36 4,161 12-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Last Post: n3wb0rn