New Year's Eve plans
I always find it weird how at new year's, the bars are always packed, like, it's-hard-to-move-around-packed, and there's this big buildup to midnight, and once it arrives and everyone's all "yaaaay", they all go home. ffucking new plymouth.
(12-31-2009, 11:16 AM)MacPhisto Wrote: I always find it weird how at new year's, the bars are always packed, like, it's-hard-to-move-around-packed, and there's this big buildup to midnight, and once it arrives and everyone's all "yaaaay", they all go home. ffucking new plymouth.

Sounds fairly typical to me, except that Sydney's transport system is so insufficient that the crowds linger for an hour or so afterwards simply because you can't fit that many people on the number of trains that can run out of the city in a short period of time.
Nintendo card
Neighbours, I guess. They've bot alcohol.
[Image: maxsystemmap.gif]
Three quarters of the world are starving
Three quarters of the world are starving
The rest are dead
The rest are dead
Overdosed on insensitivity,
All varnished to crosses

I've always wondered why New Year's Eve was such a huge celebration. Nonetheless, it's still really fun. As for me, I'm having a party at home with friends and family. We plan on watching some movies. Every year we watch Rat Race and this year we're watching The Hangover and Peewee's Big Adventure.
(12-31-2009, 09:56 AM)Wings on the Pig Wrote: Well, contrary to popular opinion, us young Brits are not all raging alcoholics like Sarah

That`s right Chris. Remember folks, popular opinion isn`t always correct!...the figure is definitely no more than 90 %.
Icy wind of night be gone...this is not your domain
i made a song once that was just me yelling "POTATO" over and over again and i called it an irish song

also New Year's resolution - marry Zooey Deschanel.
(12-31-2009, 11:50 AM)Cant Avoid the Floyd Wrote: family. The Hangover

orly?
[Image: 4712822104_63f3c9bc01.jpg]

Getting drunk on Baileys Irish Cream (which I am doing right now). Love this stuff.
(12-31-2009, 05:36 PM)Pig (The Third One) Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 11:50 AM)Cant Avoid the Floyd Wrote: family. The Hangover

orly?

YA RLY. My parents have been raving to me about how awesome it is.

I was in the basement and when I came upstairs my family started the movie without me. We own it, though, so I'll get around to watch it.

Anyway, we cheered "happy new year" for about 6 seconds, and then I went back downstairs to do a video chat thing with my friends. I was treated to a pseudo-American Idol.
Hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful New Years Eve! And may 2010 be filled with all the things each and every one of you hopes for, you all deserve it! <33

As for how my NYE turned out, I don't want to talk about it. lol O.O
<3 hammers TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL hammers <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 year aniversary pinkfloydfan1 9 1,843 01-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Last Post: drk229
  PFO Awards: Member of the Year - Tiebreaker Three Different Ones 11 1,873 12-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Pig (The Third One)
  PFO Awards 2009: Member of the Year Three Different Ones 39 3,308 12-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Some Other Jackass
  Year vs. Year! Stiles 20 1,730 12-13-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Three Different Ones
  Halloween is coming - What are your plans? artie_fufkin 22 1,576 10-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Pointy II