Is this a friendly forum? (new member)
Hi guys. New member here -

I was wondering if this was a friendly forum? I belong to another PF forum and it's not so friendly. It's pretty negative. I'd like to try this one out and talk Pink Floyd with people who are a little more "relaxed".

I like to think we are... welcome..
I'd say so. Of course, you won't know until you jump in and get your feet wet. Welcome.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
This is a very friendly forum. There are rules for posting that prevent trolling and offensive behavior. You'll surely run across strong opinions and disagreements at times, it's a forum after all, but we try our best to keep it friendly and clean. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

unless your a toronto maple leafs fan im sure me and you will get along :) yeah everyone is friendly here! welcome aboard
Me = God of Chicken Wings
Hey nice to meet you :) and you can trust us when we say we're friendly people. Hope you enjoy yourself and welcome! Happy
Hi Boulder- you'll find the members here to be very friendly and knowledgeable. Also, the mods do a great job of keeping things fair and in order.
[Image: GVwAGsx.jpg]
Thx folks. The reason I ask is because I belong to another PF forum where there's just bickering all the time, and one of the mods is a little angry.
If anything we're too friendly . . .
R. I. P Syd Barrett (06/01/46-07/07/06)
R. I. P Rick Wright (28/07/43-15/09/08)

[Image: PFOMemberoftheYear.jpg]

"We don't want no trouble, we just want the right to be different. That's all." - pita

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Forum member with own German PF website 3 1,038 12-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Last Post:
  Come on out and play - announcement from a new member Gadsden Snake 0 604 10-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Gadsden Snake
  New member PinkFloyd2005 1 508 01-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Caravanserai
  do i have to pay if im a member? in the flesh 18 1,553 08-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Libbywaters74
  New member says hello ijob 8 929 01-30-2004, 05:32 AM
Last Post: floydianyid