SCOOP! DAVID GILMOUR & ROGER WATERS PERFORM TOGETHER!!!!!
Congrats and credit to The Col for breaking this story at http://www.pinkfloydz.com!!! More details and pics available to members there.

It's True! David Gilmour & Roger Waters performed together including a version of Wish You Were Here at the Hoping Foundation Benefit Evening on Saturday 10 July. Guy Pratt was also on stage.
I had to pinch my arm, checking if I was awake. Biggrin

Amazing news. Lots of great pics also over at Col's.
Uh-oh. Isn't this one of the signs of the Apocalypse? Blink
GREAT news!! Perhaps relations are thawing and maybe - just maybe - we'll see more of this in the future!Wub
Don't tell me there's no hope at all,
Together we stand, divided we fall.
I second PaulM!!
I just had a heart attack. That happened?! THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!!!?!?!?!
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
And look!! They're both smiling!!
CHECK THESE OUT!!

[Image: daverogthegirls.jpg]

[Image: daverogII.jpg]
Don't tell me there's no hope at all,
Together we stand, divided we fall.
[Image: 102799865.jpg]

If someone can find me that picture, sans watermark in wallpaper size, I will love you forever.
[Image: davidgilmoursignbyloudl.jpg]
(signature image courtesy of loud-love @ deviantART)
This news totally made my day and put a huge smile on my face. My favorite thing about these pictures is that it looks like they're having a genuinely great time together.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in.
this is huge!!!!! I hope more in the future
(07-11-2010, 08:29 AM)Electrophile Wrote: [Image: 102799865.jpg]

If someone can find me that picture, sans watermark in wallpaper size, I will love you forever.

Me too please.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool hand signed Division Bell CD by David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Rick Wright pinkythefloyd 0 3,569 10-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Last Post: pinkythefloyd
  Guess who just did Comfortably Numb with Roger Waters tonight? Lady Floydian 45 25,852 07-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: ludikrous
  Waters Says He'll Perform if Israel Tears Down Wall PFOnline 50 24,053 08-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Last Post: DrKole
  Pink Floyd and Roger Waters Perform at Syd Tribute PFOnline 67 29,705 07-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: shockwave6668
  Roger Waters Wants Pink Floyd Reunion PFOnline 145 113,674 06-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Floydy