Let There Be More Light
Remember A Day
Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
Corporal Clegg
A Saucerful Of Secrets
Jugband Blues
[Show Results]
PF Survivor - Round 2, Saucerful
See-Saw had 7 votes last round, it has been eliminated. Vote off your LEAST favorite. I vote off Corporal Clegg again.
[Image: hitlergetzhit.gif]
Poor See-Saw. It's such a good song. I guess I'll have to pull for Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun now. I voted Jugband Blues for the same reason as previously mentioned.
I also voted Jugband Blues.
I dont have any idea how someone could vote Jugband Blues, its such a beautiful song...also being Syd's last song with the Floyd makes it all the better!

Corporal Clegg gets my vote, still a good song, actually the whole album is great..WHY must there be eliminations?!

Edited By ComfortablyNumb212 on 1158016925
I like Jugband Blues, but like you said they are all good. One of them has to go. The only track that I don't like is See Saw.
ok the rest are all great now. see-saw and corporal are the only non excellent songs
Voted Jugband Blues again. I can't believe See-Saw went but Set The Controls and JB are both still in.
Aw crap, I love all of these...
I voted for Let There Be More Light.
Maybe it's time for me to listen to ASOS (song) again...no one seems to be voting it off and it has been a while since I listened to it.
I voted for ASOS, easily the weakest on the album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidden image on A Saucerful of Secrets album cover? Jack Wolf 6 3,640 06-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Man_On_Fire
  SOYCD Survivor Round 8 - AT LAST! Dyolf 3 1,249 08-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BOOOSH
  PF Survivor - Round 1, The Wall (Side 1, Half 1) Funky Dung 13 2,252 07-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Dyolf
  Saucerful of secrets / A nice pair - Was the album printed this way? wsval70 0 623 05-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: wsval70
  PF Survivor - Round 4, Ummagumma (Studio) Funky Dung 9 1,786 04-06-2007, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Wings on the Pig