New Electric Guitar - Help me choose the right guitar
Do you know what's the difference in strats as far as sound goes?

Edited By bak2life on 1075601717
i suppose the reissues have a more characterful tone (less homogenous) and often more of a twang.
When does David use EMG pickups. Every time I see his guitars, all of the pickups are white. I thought EMGs are black. Can they be white?
his silent pickups are all white - you just can't see the metal circles under each string
see here:
I'd go right for the Les Paul man rocker

hammers hammers hammers hammers
i wouldn't - he hasn't the bidget for a gibson les paul, and the epiphone ones are not good. go with the strat
Are those white ones more expensive?
good god, yes. i'm sure you strat will be fine without the (and because they are battery powered, you will i suppose have to replace the battery quite a bit)
I guess I'll go with the black then.
Does year make a difference in the Reissue Strats?
I own a number of guitars both electric and acoustic and I find my Fat Strat to be the best, at least for me. I've always been sort of a Fender guy but recently bought a used Les Paul and like playing that as well. There's a totaly different feel between the two but that can be good at times.
[Image: GVwAGsx.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  your top 5 favorite guitar players - and the bands they play for Wourm 117 18,814 05-27-2015, 05:14 AM
Last Post: David123123
  Wish you were here on guitar, piano, drums and vocals Lophophora 0 599 03-30-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lophophora
  The Official Learning Guitar Thread - Questions, answers, help pinkfloydfan1 118 45,077 12-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Kajeem
  Alternate guitar tunings quicksilver 24 3,670 12-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: TurningOfTheWheel
  Favorite Floyd Song to Play on Guitar? You CAN Avoid the Floyd 29 7,844 08-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Nicky