Breakthrough
Just wanted to share a song that Rick did solo on "Broken China". On the album, Sinead O'Connor does the vocals, but on this live version on David Gilmour's tour, Rick does them himself. I obtained this recording and listen to it way more than I probably should.

Rest in peace, Rick. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rnn2cV9NHA
With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded.
I love this version of Breakthrough. What I love even more is the reaction from the audience after David introduces him. Rick was and forever will be the most loved person in Pink Floyd.
[Image: GVwAGsx.jpg]
Sometimes I imagine this version in place of "Wearing the Inside Out" on the Division Bell. I like WtIO, but I like this song (or this version in particular) a lot more...although that would have left Broken China without a suitable ending.
With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded.
Consider your first occupation. It most likely came in view of a relative or family companion. It came in light of the fact that somebody was ready to take a risk on you. For those with restricted associations, trueessayhelp.co.uk  finding that first solid footing of chance is a test. Breakthrough reacts with the system show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  breakthrough Khaz 2 2,888 08-19-2007, 01:34 AM
Last Post: only floyd