Poll: self taught or lessons - how did you learn the guitar
[Show Results]
self taught or lessons - how did you learn the guitar
i am self taught, no lessons, i just watch people play guitar on tv, how did you guys learn
espeaically my hero david gilmour

Edited By bigscotty77 on 1076368755
my bad everyone, sorry about that

just put yes: for self taught

no: for lessons
Self Taught, and pround of it!!!!! rocker
self taught

but i would kill for some lessons

my bands improved jam session at a club--

I fall under the 'self-taught' category. I guess I just picked up stuff from people I know and of course studying my favourite guitarists. I was reading an interview with Slash, and that's exactly what he done.
Self taught right now. My brother showed me a few chords, and let me borrow his guitar. But as far as solos go, its all me. Cool
i believe in teaching yourself on how to play, i like to explore the guitar put my fingers here and there, its kewl cuz i was playing chords i didnt even know the name of till i looked it up

so if we are all self taught whats the point of these lessons
Self-taught, and now I teach a girl to play.
Self taught, with the help of tabs, and some computer thing that shows me chords. "We don't need no education"!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best site to learn and about Pink Floyd's Gear - Has All Of Dave's Sounds Lizzardking100 11 2,777 05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Last Post: JudgeWorm94
  I'm new to guitar... learning guitar and chords FloydianGP 20 6,547 11-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Beginner guitarist? or want to learn play some Pink Floyd material? ajabbar01 2 1,934 11-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Last Post: ajabbar01
  Any knows any good online lessons for learning guitar? boomer 5 2,054 11-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Help me to learn electric guitar jacobhoney 4 1,214 05-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Androkles