best guitar outro - for pionk floyd song
yo whats your favourite outro by pink floyd??

mine would have to be sheep from animals so amazing!!
my fav is either the last solo in Pigs (three different ones) or the last solo in Comfortably Numb.

But Sheep is great too!

(remember at the concert how they skipped the middle section?)
I'd have to agree with comfortably numb, the outro just makes the song feel complete.
Madcap Laughs Wrote:I'd have to agree with comfortably numb, the outro just makes the song feel complete.
Right On!

Pigs TDO is also a great outro
I choose the live version of Wish You Were Here from May 5, 1977. It isn't the short and sweet version from the album. That one is full of some gooooood guitar. Since I got into the ROIOs I have found some sweet versions of songs.

Edited By Albatross on 1114651269
Madcap Laughs Wrote:I'd have to agree with comfortably numb, the outro just makes the song feel complete.
i love the last four bars... i mean everytime i hear it im just like (halo above head) LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

rocker
mmmmm
comfortably numb and sorrow
Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
I really like High Hopes.
[Image: GVwAGsx.jpg]
actually album is times
live is sorrow
Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
GRAPHITE_BLIMPS Wrote:
i love the last four bars... i mean everytime i hear it im just like (halo above head) LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

rocker
haha that ones pretty good to but sheep man you cant compare to that i heard it when you showed it to me and i was like holy crap if i can make an excuse for listening to there music if someone thinks im a poser or somethin..(lol)..that would be it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm new to guitar... learning guitar and chords FloydianGP 21 7,708 09-19-2016, 03:31 AM
Last Post: aldisaddison4
  Favorite Floyd Song to Play on Guitar? You CAN Avoid the Floyd 29 10,767 08-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Nicky
  Playing Early Floyd on Guitar ASunInTheEast 10 3,809 02-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Last Post: larryscott
  [New Question] Echoes Outro Riff Tab Asherman 4 2,933 04-24-2008, 04:29 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Pink Floyd Live In Berlin guitar tabs G-F 2 1,698 07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1