Liam Creedon - Session Musician / Tutor
Http://www.liamcreedon.co.uk

Lead Guitarist of Wish You Were Floyd
Ran like hell Wrote:
Delicate Sound Wrote:American Stratocaster, with EMG pickups
70's Stratocaster
American Series Stratocaster HH
your guitars rock :D i'd love a 70's strat reissue
You should seriously get one! I've been playin Fender's ever since I started playin guitar and this is definitely one of the best ones I've ever played! You can do so much with it and if you've got a good amp, you can rock soo insanely loud and hard,it has so much presence! It may sound funny, but I use it mainly for like reggae,funk,jam type stuff! It flows and moves nicely.

I use the American Strat with the EMG's for bluesy,spacey,gilmourish type stuff and the HH for hard rock and alternative rock stuff.

You plug any Fender into a good hardworking amp and you've got yourself one hell of a beast! I use Fender amps because I would like to use HiWatt's but they are too expensive and Fender is probably almost as good and not as much! I am seriously thinking about getting a HiWatt soon though!

Edited By Delicate Sound on 1128921218
heres a pic of mine
[IMGhttp://www.doggydj.co.uk/crapfoto.jpg[/IMG]

Hono Acoustic - fitted with a jim dunlop acostic pickup

1960's gibson epiphone - im bad condish badly treated inherited from a past friend slowly refitting it now

westfield strat - my no.1 guitar absolute amazing

fender telecaster - notice the head stock has nthing on it this is due to me dropiing it down the stairs and the headstock snapping

santa ana - semi acusitc 3rd ever guitar bought for Ā£40 bit tinny but good for playing wish you were here

peavey bass - my 1st bass got it for Ā£20 never really play it but its wroth keeping cos i some times do the odd jobs in bands

ridgewood l400 - the ultimate guitar for live the sound the feel just incredible

not pictured

fender stratocaster - fitted with emgs the same as gilmours 70s reissue except mine isnt candy red more oak red

yamaha - acoustic badly treated nearly threw it out but the wood was so old i decided to keep it and do it up havent got round to it yet

belray classical - never use it currently in the garage awaiting new bridge

ill post a pic of them and my effects pedals wen i find my camera

that marshall is only a practice amp my stack is downstairs in the dinning room i couldnt get it up the stairs

Edited By pinkfloydfan1 on 1128960957

those are nice
i cant get the foto to work does anyone one know the code

pinkfloydfan1 Wrote:that marshall is only a practice amp my stack is downstairs in the dinning room i couldnt get it up the stairs
I used to have one of those little Marshalls. They are really cool!!!

All my amps and effects are at the practice spot, so I can't get picts of those. You'll just have to believe me.. lol. Well... maybe I'll try to bring a camera up tonight at practice
i just copied the addresss and pasted it at the top(internet bar)
edited because of pics "rule" ???

Edited By atrox321 on 1165853216
pff1 are those marshall amps you have in that pic any good??
nice guitars pff1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool David's Guitars....... Floydfan91 1 944 06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Top 20 strangest guitars Jintzey 4 1,392 05-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Last Post: drk229
  David's Tour - His Guitars Comfortably9Numb 6 1,312 04-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Last Post: StratBoy
  new to guitars, questions bout my current one Halfsteel 4 1,374 03-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  What different guitars did Dave play in Floyd? - Strat obviously, but what else? chromeboomerang 7 1,499 01-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Last Post: chromeboomerang