Musicians Profiles - Post Yours
wot's uh the deal? Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

RE: Musicians Profiles - Post Yours
I started piano at age 12 in 1981? and took up guitar at age 19. I am 40. I have played bass on and off since I was about 21 and can play in bebop set ups . I have been playing most of the drum tracks on my new album and the sitar, tanpura , percussion , keys incl. organ , electric piano , etc. I bought a sitar in Bombay in 2004.

http://www.mp3.com.au/taariqhassan
guitar
02-03-2010 05:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arno Sluismans Offline
Wish You Were Here

Instrument: Vocals, electric & acoustic guitar (rhythm & lead), accordion, harmonica, keyboards, piano, drums, bass guitar, saxophone.
When You Started Playing: Started playing guitar when I was 9, and saxophone when I was 13, though I haven't played the sax for a few years. All the other instruments just came into my life at random times, and I always play whatever I can get in my hands.
Favourite Musician: Roger Waters
Most People Played To: Something between 500 and 1000. Not sure.
Your Style Is Most Like Which Musician: Roger Waters when it comes to composing, Paul McCartney when it comes to performing.
Inspiration To Start/Keep Playing (Song or Person): The Beatles were my inspiration to start playing guitar. From that, all else followed, really.

[Image: ighs84.png]
Whenever I make a post, add the modulus of e to the power of the product of i and pi to my counter.
02-08-2010 10:13 AM
wiliamjoan Offline
Banned

Instrument: Percussion, Guitar... When You Started Playing: 4th grade... Favourite Musician: Keith Moon / Stewart Copeland / Bob Dylan / David Gilmour.... Most People Played To: 500
Your Style Is Most Like Which Musician: Keith Moon / Mr. E

iedge karte
03-24-2010 10:46 PM
Anaon Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Instrument: Guitar, bass, keyboards

When You Started Playing: 1995

Favourite Musician: Steve Rothery (Marillion), Chris Squire (Yes), Neil Peart (Rush), Mike Oldfield, Neal Morse

Most People Played To
: 500/700

Your Style Is Most Like Which Musician: Hum hard to say, some people say Pink Floyd, others Anathema

Inspiration To Start/Keep Playing (Song or Person): Jimmy Page really pushed me to go further with my guitar. Progressive rock changed a lot of things as well Thumbsup

[Image: banner4.jpg]
Forum: http://www.spleenarcana.com/forums
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/spleenarcana
07-09-2010 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for fellow musicians - Online music colloboration matt72582 16 2,051 11-10-2007 11:43 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1
  Finding Musicians Albatross 17 1,093 05-01-2005 08:19 AM
Last Post: pinkfloydfan1