Poll: ROGER'S GREATEST PEICE OF MUSIC - Please choose your favourite!
This poll is closed.
Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1, 2 or 3) (The Wall)
0%
0 0%
Set The Controls For The Heart of The Sun (SOS)
0%
0 0%
Brain Damage (DSOTM)
0%
0 0%
The Thin Ice (The Wall)
0%
0 0%
The Final Cut (TFC)
0%
0 0%
Welcome to the Machine (WYWH)
0%
0 0%
Paranoid Eyes (TFC)
0%
0 0%
Nobody Home (The Wall)
0%
0 0%
The Trial (The Wall)
0%
0 0%
Others (Please state which ones)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROGER'S GREATEST PEICE OF MUSIC - Please choose your favourite!
Please base your votes based on good lyrically or vocally.

Thanks.
Bad idea for a poll. There's just too many. Thanks for including The Trial, though. That got my vote. BEST PIECE OF MUSIC EVER!
Yeah, I know, but I wanted a variety. People are just posted his most popular stuff. You have to expand to include ALL OF PINK FLOYD.

Yeah, I know bad idea but still....

PINK FLOYD RULES

Edited By Floyd4Ever on 1116514342
The Trial is just so Gilbert And Sullivan/Monty Python/Syb Barret/Abbot And Costello/Grand Guignol. Its a masterpiece of Dark Phychedelia (a sub-genre Floyd single-handedly invented)!

Edited By AndersonCouncill on 1116514873
AndersonCouncill Wrote:The Trial is just so Gilbert And Sullivan/Monty Python/Syb Barret/Abbot And Costello/Grand Guignol. Its a masterpiece of Dark Phychedelia (a sub-genre Floyd single-handedly invented)!
SO true! It's weird that u say that. I thought the same thing!

And I luv Monty Python :laugh:
AndersonCouncill Wrote:The Trial is just so Gilbert And Sullivan/Monty Python/Syb Barret/Abbot And Costello/Grand Guignol. Its a masterpiece of Dark Phychedelia (a sub-genre Floyd single-handedly invented)!
It's ironic that the piece getting the most attention is The Trial - which lyrically is Roger's, but musically is ALL (!!) Bob Ezrin! Is There Anybody Out There is also written by Ezrin, and in the grand tradition of Roger:

"You can write anything you want, just don't expect any credit"

...it too was also stolen by Roger! Nice guy.

gilmost
Hmm, quite an unusual choice of songs. My vote goes to Final Cut, tho I did vote ''other'' by mistake. Not sure Id have put Paranoid Eyes in the list, I think its the weakest link on a superb album (not that the songs bad or anything, I just prefer the others).
NPF Tribute Wrote:Hmm, quite an unusual choice of songs. My vote goes to Final Cut, tho I did vote ''other'' by mistake. Not sure Id have put Paranoid Eyes in the list, I think its the weakest link on a superb album (not that the songs bad or anything, I just prefer the others).
Oh I love Paranoid Eyes.

And I did this post to post the "not-so-popular" songs.

U got to have variety!

Oh and i like Bob Ezrin but jeez Roger made it THe Trial his song!

Cool
gilmost Wrote:
It's ironic that the piece getting the most attention is The Trial - which lyrically is Roger's, but musically is ALL (!!) Bob Ezrin! Is There Anybody Out There is also written by Ezrin, and in the grand tradition of Roger:

gilmost
I can see u don't like Roger??? ???
Floyd4Ever Wrote:
gilmost Wrote:

gilmost
I can see u don't like Roger??? ???
It's not about "liking Roger", it's about what's right. I love Roger's talent, I just don't like the way he treats people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roger's greatest lyrics (excluding solo career) Lady Floydian 21 4,344 11-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Floydy
  If you dj'ed for Roger Waters what music would you play for him? Moka 24 3,199 11-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Last Post: PaulM
  "I never felt like a passenger..." - Roger at British Music Hall of Fame Jumpy 22 3,729 09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Grguitarfreek100
  Why is Roger's music so underrated and unknown? AlienAnthropologist 48 5,617 05-28-2006, 05:29 AM
Last Post: mabewa
  Movie Inspired By Roger Waters' music - Film reminds you of The Final Cut Mint Wood 0 805 04-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Mint Wood