Floyd Factor - Canada's Complete Floyd Show - Introducing Toronto's Floyd Factor!
FloydFactor Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Thanks All In All,

Yessir, that's the same venue. We wanted to do the lauch someplace fairly intimate, but with quality stage & sound facilities. Problem is merely capacity (200), and at this point we are somewhat afraid of invited guests being turned away. We didn't really think a brand new act with no reputation would generate this much interest - oops! But it's a good problem...

And yeah, if we bring down The Wall at Hollywood it will be the one behind the band... LOL!! I expect it will be fun to finally lay this meticulously crafted show on such a small room. We're booking theatres from here through winter, so this will probably be it for the band in venues this size....

Was really inpressed with All In All's video clips on your site! Your show sounds great & the staging is awesome. Out-classes many of the Ontario bands I have seen....

As for the untreated board tapes - I find that audio taken from digital video footage, recorded with a condenser mic, are suprisingly good. And maybe a better representation of the FOH sound of a band than a board mix. But at any rate, we look forward to adding new (better) audio tracks that feature the whole band at least... (now 7 pieces).

Stay groovy & think Pink,

Steve B. - Floyd Factor
11-07-2006 08:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worldwide Pink Floyd Tribute Band Gig Listing W1P 41 51,432 12-08-2014 02:35 AM
Last Post: cevor
  I have the possibility of seeing Brit Floyd live in November Arno Sluismans 10 397 11-19-2014 09:19 AM
Last Post: cevor
  Pig's Pudding - The Pink Floyd Web Series SDNSDF 3 464 07-25-2014 01:54 PM
Last Post: sunshaderain7
  THINK PINK FLOYD PHILADELPHIA'S FINEST FLOYD SHOW thinkpinkfloyd 0 604 06-08-2014 12:09 AM
Last Post: thinkpinkfloyd
  Floyd Tributes on You Tube - Find & Link Your Fav YouTube Tribute Vid W1P 119 39,566 12-21-2013 11:54 AM
Last Post: prismaargentina