Recently Purchased - Music, Movies, Food, Clothes, etc...
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, just finished watching it, I know some people don't like it, but I first read the books in 1975 and I've loved it ever since, great to see my imagination on film :)
Ice Cream Tastes Good in the Afternoon...
I don't think I ever want to see my imagination on film, I don't think half of it could be legally shown.
Steve Hill Wrote:I don't think I ever want to see my imagination on film, I don't think half of it could be legally shown.
... Not even 'X' Rated?
Not all my imagination is in the adult genre, just the majority.
Just got some new guitar strings and managed to poke myself in the fingers twice on the sharp pointy ends while putting them on. Didn't bleed much but hurt like a sonofabitch. I hate changing strings.
Oobleck42 Wrote:Just got some new guitar strings and managed to poke myself in the fingers twice on the sharp pointy ends while putting them on. Didn't bleed much but hurt like a sonofabitch. I hate changing strings.
I hate it when that happens. I always turn my eyes away when i snap the old ones off - IMAGINE IF IT PINGED OFF IN YOUR EYE!!! ARGHH!!
[Image: marburg.jpg]
Agh!
ashleyrose Wrote:Cds: Outkast -- The Love Below and Speakerboxx great CD... absolutly love andre 3000 such a interesting and talented individual.
Very good. Stankonia is great also.

Bought the Frankenstein DVD set. The packaging seems to be of very poor quality but maybe I just got a bad one. But it's cool, here's what it contains:

Frankenstein (1931)
The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
Son of Frankenstein (1939)
The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942)
House of Frankenstein (1944)

The first two are the only two I'm really intersted in as they are the only ones directed by James Whale, but the other still might be entertaining.
Oobleck42 Wrote:Bought the Frankenstein DVD set. The packaging seems to be of very poor quality but maybe I just got a bad one. But it's cool, here's what it contains:

Frankenstein (1931)
The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
Son of Frankenstein (1939)
The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942)
House of Frankenstein (1944)

The first two are the only two I'm really intersted in as they are the only ones directed by James Whale, but the other still might be entertaining.
I want some of that!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you currently eating and/or drinking? - share your food wowser 5,779 129,489 10-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Lady Floydian
  THE MOVIE THREAD - POST YOUR RECENTLY SEEN FILMS floydianyid 3,488 133,357 07-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Last Post: OsKarMike
  Bad food ideas. chromeboomerang 32 3,476 11-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Morglor9
  Worst Movies Ever thread emonerd826 32 2,246 01-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DrKole
  The awful music/music videos thread You CAN Avoid the Floyd 23 2,831 01-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Halo 99