3 months till christmas
Man, you all are all getting into the Christmas spirit... I can't! I live in Texas, and it got up to 98*F today where I live! It's a little bit early to put in the Sinatra sings christmas classics CD for me. :p

I think that, in a way, is a good thing because I savor the month or so a ton more than I did when I lived up in Ohio and New Jersey. My favorite part is seeing my cousins, even though we're less than a half hour away from eachother.
Ohm Wrote:Man, you all are all getting into the Christmas spirit... I can't! I live in Texas, and it got up to 98*F today where I live! It's a little bit early to put in the Sinatra sings christmas classics CD for me. :p

I think that, in a way, is a good thing because I savor the month or so a ton more than I did when I lived up in Ohio and New Jersey. My favorite part is seeing my cousins, even though we're less than a half hour away from eachother.
Yea I know what you mean I also live in texas

Well my birthday is in Nov and I still dont know what I want for x-mas Ill probably just ask for cash and I might save up to buy the ps3 or the 360
Glooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor-I-AH! IN EXCELCIES(sp?) DEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horray for Christmas
Im getting an Ipod from my parents.
Christmas time is the best around my place. Lots of Christmas lights and trees and stuff like that.
Santa Santa Santa Santa
Harris Wrote:Horray for Christmas
Im getting an Ipod from my parents.
Christmas time is the best around my place. Lots of Christmas lights and trees and stuff like that.
Santa Santa Santa Santa
ooooooooohh, steve wont like that.

like i said before

NOTHING!!!!
Just because I don't like Christmas, doesn't mean others shouldn't, especially Children and Teens.

Oh, and which iPod are you hoping to get? Apple have announced that a tenth of one percent of the nanos are defective, it wasn't just bad luck.
Im hoping to get an orginal Ipod
Nanos havent even been released here yet
Harris Wrote:Im hoping to get an orginal Ipod
Nanos havent even been released here yet
When you say an original iPod, you mean an "iPod with Colour Screen" right? Not one of the 1G models with mechanical scroll wheel, (how badly I want one of those second hand).

I have a 60GB and am still very pleased with it. I bought it from work shortly after apple announced new price points for the iPod Photo range. The new ones came out at Ā£309 and the older ones dropped from Ā£429 to Ā£309, but still came with another Ā£75 worth of accessories in the box, which the newer ones didn't. After discount, Ā£270 for a 60Gb iPod with AV cable, photo dock, case, firewire cable and more. I couldn't have hoped for more.
Steve Hill Wrote:When you say an original iPod, you mean an "iPod with Colour Screen" right?
Yeah thats right
Fingers crossed you'll be happy with it then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas! cevor 2 756 12-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Many Too Many
  The Inevitable Christmas/Holiday Thread cevor 28 3,149 12-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Parsifal
  Christmas - What are you asking for? Pig (The Third One) 46 3,704 12-25-2009, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Lady Floydian
  Christmas music thread Stiles 10 1,555 12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Last Post: BOOOSH
  Whats your fav christmas movie??? - Fav christmas movie flaming 30 2,749 10-10-2009, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Pig (The Third One)