An Open Letter to Roger on 9/11 - Remember the motherless children
Skol Offline
Ummagumma

QueenPinkWhoZep Wrote:I hope you never come to america.....and if you do, come pay me a visit, i have something for you....for you people who complain about the war in iraq, you should all be taken to a field and #$@$%
Moron
09-13-2006 05:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
captain2man Offline
Piper at the Gates of Dawn

QueenPinkWhoZep Wrote:I hope you never come to america.....and if you do, come pay me a visit, i have something for you....for you people who complain about the war in iraq, you should all be taken to a field and #$@$%
Let me direct you the Sean Hannity message boards:

http://www.hannity.com/

Clearly - you're someone who doesn't really care about the lyrical content of Floyd/Waters....that's fine.

But if you're any kind of fan at all - that Roger Waters or fans of Waters who take his lyrics over the years to heart would be anti-war is somehow surprising to you is, in fact, surprising to me! Have you not been paying attention?

Also interesting about your post is that you make a threat to someone - but - at the same time - make no effort whatsoever to support your position.

Of course - there is nothing sensical about your position - since you probably haven't really thought too much about it and are probably too busy putting bumper stickers on your car & shouting brilliant things like "These colors don't run!".
09-13-2006 09:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QueenPinkWhoZep Offline
Banned

captain2man Wrote:
Let me direct you the Sean Hannity message boards:

http://www.hannity.com/

Clearly - you're someone who doesn't really care about the lyrical content of Floyd/Waters....that's fine.

But if you're any kind of fan at all - that Roger Waters or fans of Waters who take his lyrics over the years to heart would be anti-war is somehow surprising to you is, in fact, surprising to me! Have you not been paying attention?

Also interesting about your post is that you make a threat to someone - but - at the same time - make no effort whatsoever to support your position.

Of course - there is nothing sensical about your position - since you probably haven't really thought too much about it and are probably too busy putting bumper stickers on your car & shouting brilliant things like "These colors don't run!".
I feel no need to support my backing of the war because no matter how clear of a point i make, I will be told that its crap and how it dosent matter, bush is bad blah blah blah....so thats why i dont feel a need to explain it.....i mean we have an absolute idiot on here who thinks 9/11 is an inside job....he needs to be flown into a building himself, alone.
09-13-2006 07:50 PM
pakistanifloyd Offline
More

QueenPinkWhoZep Wrote:I feel no need to support my backing of the war because no matter how clear of a point i make, I will be told that its crap and how it dosent matter, bush is bad blah blah blah....so thats why i dont feel a need to explain it.....i mean we have an absolute idiot on here who thinks 9/11 is an inside job....he needs to be flown into a building himself, alone.
I didn't said its not Al-Qaeda, I said they were supported! Do you know who backed Taliban in cold war days knowing that it was an extremist group ?

Secondly I won't say a word to you, some already honoured you with good words! And if you said something else, I'll fly a plane and bang in your house, ha ha ha charade you are, just kidding! don't take it serious! I hope I'm not coming in your nightmares!

In the meantime you can watch this American documentry produced by an American x-army guy explaining 'the behind scenes' of 9/11, only for you:

http://video.google.co.uk/videopl....+change
(I believe some evidences here totally makes sense!)

As salt resolved in the ocean
I was swallowed in God's sea,
Past faith, past unbelieving,
Past doubt, past certainty.
Suddenly in my bosom
A star shone clear and bright;
All the suns of heaven
Vanished in that star's light.
09-14-2006 03:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grguitarfreek100 Offline
Animals

pakistanifloyd Wrote:
Quote:I use the phrase "act of war" with a purpose, because of your mixed media messages and lyrics which suggest our President is a war criminal.

Yes President Bush is a war criminal just like Hitler was, just like Bin Laden!
Bush is not a war criminal, hes trying the best he can, hes only human. There is some political corruption, like the war on iraq wasnt completely justified. But he is no hitler, and you saying so, makes you a ******* idiot.

We know people die in the middle east, we know of the horrible condition. One of the parts of the mission in there is to make it peaceful.

Trust me. all the americans here just want to stop the terrorism, get out of there and have the middle east have stable democratic governments.

the death toll in the middle east is way higher than that of america but for god sake we're trying to make it better.

and as for roger not mentioning osama but mentioning bush. He is speaking out for the little guy. Enough people have spoken for us. And not everyone there is bad, its about time someone spoke up.

-Andy
09-14-2006 11:47 AM
Grguitarfreek100 Offline
Animals

pakistanifloyd Wrote:
QueenPinkWhoZep Wrote:I feel no need to support my backing of the war because no matter how clear of a point i make, I will be told that its crap and how it dosent matter, bush is bad blah blah blah....so thats why i dont feel a need to explain it.....i mean we have an absolute idiot on here who thinks 9/11 is an inside job....he needs to be flown into a building himself, alone.
I didn't said its not Al-Qaeda, I said they were supported! Do you know who backed Taliban in cold war days knowing that it was an extremist group ?

Secondly I won't say a word to you, some already honoured you with good words! And if you said something else, I'll fly a plane and bang in your house, ha ha ha charade you are, just kidding! don't take it serious! I hope I'm not coming in your nightmares!

In the meantime you can watch this American documentry produced by an American x-army guy explaining 'the behind scenes' of 9/11, only for you:

http://video.google.co.uk/videopl....+change
(I believe some evidences here totally makes sense!)
and also, we know bush sr. backed al qaeda, but it was the best we could do. Stop the russians without going to war. Give the rebels weapon and train them. The stupid thing is that bush ticked them off by tangling in the gulf war.

Its not evil that bush sr. backed them back then.

once again, your opinion is biased and you are an idiot.

i try to view from both sides. the question is could you do any better? could you? can you change the world? make it a better place. Hes not a superhero, hes just like you and me, with more responsibility. hes done some stupid stuff. and i dont completely back him.

I believe in freedom of speech and opinion but when you say bush can be compared to hitler i am extremely offended.

Edited By Grguitarfreek100 on 1158263844

-Andy
09-14-2006 11:50 AM
Jumpy Offline
Wish You Were Here

Grguitarfreek100 Wrote:I believe in freedom of speech and opinion but when you say bush can be compared to hitler i am extremely offended.
Don't be offended. Pakistanifloyd is a dunderhead and a troll.

I thought he had stopped trolling this board last summer, but unfortunately not.
09-14-2006 12:01 PM
Grguitarfreek100 Offline
Animals

true. :unclesam: :unclesam:

-Andy
09-14-2006 03:57 PM
mabewa Offline
Wish You Were Here

Quote:.....i mean we have an absolute idiot on here who thinks 9/11 is an inside job....he needs to be flown into a building himself, alone.

LOL!

I mean, OK, for the record, I think that Pakistanifloyd is dead wrong here. Bush is guilty of gross negligence, not of any kind of collaboration with Al Qaeda.

But, that's besides the point: you're the person who wrote above that "for you people who complain about the war in iraq, you should all be taken to a field and #$@$%."

Seeing that something like 60% of the American public currently opposes the Iraq war, it seems like you are advocating doing something nasty to an enormous number of people. The population of the US is about 300,000,000 people, so you're talking about talking 180,000,000 million people out to a field, it seems. You're going to need a mighty big field, for one thing--after all, you are advocating killing (or raping? torturing?) 60,000 times more Americans than died on 9/11. Bin Laden would be very proud of you.

You're quite possibly the biggest troll and nutjob I've ever met on the Internet, and that's saying a lot.

Edited By mabewa on 1158284017
09-14-2006 05:30 PM
pakistanifloyd Offline
More

To Grguitarfreak:

So what is exactly a war criminal? review it, war criminal is an offender who violates international law during times of war, who offences against humanity, who mistreats prisoners of war, so your dear Bush is more than a human, he's a war criminal and references are War on Iraq and Abu Ghuraib Jail and Guantanamo Bay. So it simply makes you an idiot, Bush freak!

To Jumpy:

Well, we all know who you are, you're another brick in the wall, just another Bush freak! I've been posting here for a long time, this is the first time i'm into a politcal debate, understood! I guess you got problems with my ID! I haven't been behaving like you! Btw go back to school and learn to behave and respect!

Actually, I do expect abnormal behaviour from all Bush freaks!

Hey You White House
Ha Ha Charade you Are

As salt resolved in the ocean
I was swallowed in God's sea,
Past faith, past unbelieving,
Past doubt, past certainty.
Suddenly in my bosom
A star shone clear and bright;
All the suns of heaven
Vanished in that star's light.
09-15-2006 04:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cool RW letter to Chilean DJ after earthquake madcap77 1 739 05-23-2010 04:04 PM
Last Post: Libbywaters74D
  Open Letter to Roger Waters Floyd Pink Floyd... 102 8,983 01-06-2008 04:35 PM
Last Post: Kimbers Sheep
  Roger Waters' Mailing Address - I want to send Roger a letter Evander 13 3,068 08-20-2007 06:09 PM
Last Post: spinstergirl
  Roger waters is going to open for david gilmour - ! Rogerwaterhasgonemad 8 1,517 04-18-2006 09:16 PM
Last Post: High Mesa Floyd
  Letter of detatchment - Where can I find it? AndersonCouncill 4 554 08-01-2005 02:19 PM
Last Post: AndersonCouncill